Lucky

Since Taemin is busy with SHINee's new album, Mina decided to spend sometime with Ji Soo and Dong Woo. Her friends' seven months old baby girl, Soo Jung, kept her company as her mom cook lunch. It was Saturday, supposedly a day she gets to spend with Taemin but couldn't because of his busy schedule. So here she is, in the baby room, babysitting. She isn't complaining at him being busy, she knows his job even before and decided to accept him anyway. 

It has been three months already since they started their relationship and she cannot complain about anything when it comes to her boyfriend. Though busy, he always manage to find time for her. He never fails to send messages during the day asking her if she already had her meal. And would sometimes eat dinner at her place and if his schedule permits him, he would spend the night with her.

They never went beyond kissing. She told him honestly how she wanted to take things slowly. His response made her fall for him even more. It was one of the nights he gets to spend at her place. They were cuddling on her bed, her head resting on his bare chest. One thing she learned about him is that he loves to sleep topless and she likes it too, she got to feel him more.

"Taem, you're ok with this right?" she asked him out of the blue.

"Ok with what?" he asked her as he brush her hair with his fingers.

"With us sleeping together but not actually doing it." she shyly answered.

"You even find it hard to talk about it. I don't want to pressure you to do it, I can wait. It's not what this relationship is all about. I'm already happy being able to spend the night with you in my arms. Knowing you are beside me when I wake up in the morning or you'll be in the kitchen preparing my breakfast. Being close to you is enough for me, as long as I'm able to touch your hair until you fall asleep. I'm ok with it, really." he said as he stares at the ceiling as if also realizing those simple things that made him happy and contented.

"I love you Taem.." are the only words she can say after his sweet words.

"I love you too baby, so much. But please don't get me wrong, I want to do it with you so badly, and you know it." she blushed, knowing what he is talking about. She felt it so many times, the evidence of how much he wanted her. 

"Yah! Minmin! What's making you blush at this time of the day? Is it Taemin? Of course it's him. I never thought this day would come that I get to see the Mighty Mina blushing because of a guy." she teased but obviously happy that her bestfriend finally found someone to make her feel this way.

"Ji Soo, I think I need your help. But I need you to promise me not to tell Dong Woo about this, and I think he doesn't want to know anything about it either." she almost burst out laughing as she imagined Dong Woo hearing about what she's going to tell Ji Soo.

"What is it? Ok I promise not to tell him, this is the first time you're asking for my help about something. It's time I pay all the assignments and projects you've done for me in the past." she said making the both of them laugh, remembering how Mina saved her grades in the past. 

"I want to learn how to..uhmm.." she can't finish her sentence due to the embarassment she's feeling. She is not even sure if asking Ji Soo for help is a normal thing to do on situations like this.

"You want to learn how to..." Ji Soo encouraging her to continue.

"Uhm, you see, Taemin and I, we've been together for around three months now, and ahm.." she scratched her head trying to find the right words.

"My God Mina! you're so frustrating, can you just tell me exactly what you need from me?" Ji Soo is never really patient. 

"I-I want to do it with him, but I don't know how! There I said it! This is so embarassing!" she blurted.