Kiss And Make Up

Taemin's POV

"You don't know how angry I am right now Lee Taemin." Mina said, sending chills down my spine. I never thought she has this side. I know she's a tough woman but she's also the sweetest girl I know. So this Mina standing in front of me is someone I don't know how to deal with.

"Mina, I..." not really knowing what I wanted to say, I closed my mouth and let my eyes meet with hers. Looking at her after gaining my sanity back, which temporarily left me because of  the world shattering kiss, I had the time to notice her heavy-lidded eyes which are usually round.

I flinched when she walked closer and I had to part my legs when she suddenly put her knee in between resting it on the sofa. I had to swallow the lump in my throat looking at her, surprised with the boldness.

"Who is she Taem?" Taem. I like it when she calls me that. The first time was after the kiss we shared earlier. Remembering the kiss, i felt blood rushed to my face making my cheeks burn.

"How could you blush with just the mention of that girl?" for a second I thought she's going to cry, her sad eyes never leaving mine as if trying to see the truth in them.

"What do you mean Mina?" I asked as I touched her cheeks trying to erase the sadness on her face. She purred into my touch, lowering her self to me. Having her close like this,i can smell alcohol.

"Baby are you drunk?" I asked her tryng to lift her face that found its way to my neck. When our eyes met for the nth time tonight, with her body literally lying on top of me, I found myself lost again. 

"So I'm your baby now?" she's staring right into my eyes. Can we really talk like this? Now I know the reason behind the boldness. She's drunk! For Christ' sake! She might forget or regret everything tomorrow.

"I don't think it is a good idea to talk tonight Mina. You're drunk. I'll come back tomorrow, alright?" I said but not trying to move even an inch away from her. Having her this close felt so nice. Her soft skin brushing against mine. She buried her face on my neck again, I can feel warm air blowing behind my ear sending sensations to my core. 

"But you didn't answer my question yet. Who is she? Do you like her? More than you like me?" she mumbled in my ears. Though its hard to concentrate on her question, with her lips brushing on my ear, I don't want any misunderstanding anymore.

"Baby, I can't even remember her name. Hyungs had this stupid plan..." I started telling her everything.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry, I just want us to be together that I had to say yes to that stupid plan." I confessed.

"So, it is just a set up? You don't like like her?" she is now looking at me, her hands on my chest to push herself up. Gone is the witty and clever lawyer that I know, starring at me is a girl with lots of uncertainty.

"You know I like you right? How can I like someone else, i'm so into you." For the first time tonight I saw her smile.

"I like you too Taem, so much it drives me insane seeing you with that girl." she shifted her gaze to her hand on my chest. It is my turn to smile.

"If you like me that much, then will you be my girl?" i tried pushing my luck. There's no backing out now.

"You have to promise me somethings first. First,no more stupid plans. You ruined my plan because of that." she started.

"What plan?" 

"I'm supposed to tell you how I feel this weekend over a special dinner. I even invited your hyungs. They didn't tell you?" she asked.

"They didn't. If I had known, I'll kick their asses because their plan almost ruined everything between us." but thinking about it now, the plan is actually working, but I didn't have to tell Mina that.

"Second, promise me you wont let anyone touch you like that. I'm so mad at you, you even whispered in her ear, you maggot!" I laughed when I realized how jealous she is.  She like me that much. I can't help but smile.

"I promise I won't let anyone touch me like that. Well, except for work. You'll understand, right?" she nodded.

"And lastly, promise that I'll be your only one. Because for me, there's only you. I never let anyone be this close, it's just you Taem." she shyly said.

"That I can promise you baby.." I said touching her cheeks once more. She smiled her brightest smile.

"If that's the case, then I'll have to say Yes. Yes to being your girl." I want to jump and shout but I don't want to let her go. I stared at her, memorizing the face of my girl. 

"Baby you're not drunk, are you?" I asked remembering her state. She won't forget this tomorrow,right?

"I had a few drinks with Dong Woo and Ji Soo earlier and I had to drink some more before you came. I need a little help to tell you all of that you know. I'm not drunk, a bit dizzy but definitely not drunk." she confirmed washing all my worries away.

"Then, you are officially mine now." i gently pulled her nape and planted a kiss on her soft lips.

"I think so, you even got my first kiss earlier." she said looking at my lips. I knew it! I'm her first kiss!

I held both of her cheeks and gave butterfly kisses on her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and lastly on her lips. I lingered a bit on that part until I felt her capturing my lower lips in between hers. The room suddenly felt warmer when she released my lips.

"Sleep with me Taem..." she burried her face on my neck again. Before I could think of something else, I felt her tightening her hold on me.

"I'm so sleepy, let's sleep now please." I almost laugh at myself. So that's what she meant. Me and my dirty mind.

I carried her to the room & lay beside her on the bed as I coverd the both of us with her comforter. She automatically went in my arms resting her cheeks on my chest. Just like before when I was drunk, I'm still not sure if that really happened or a part of my dream. But what's important right now is that she's officially my girl and we already kissed & make up.