Epilogue

The moment I saw her walk through that door, my heart already knows that she's the one. When our eyes met for the first time, I felt the need to be with her.

It wasn't easy at first, I had to contain my feelings for her, believing that I'll get over it. For the sake of our group, for the sake of friendship, but the more I tried to distance myself, the more I'm pulled into her.

Her smart remarks whenever she interacts with my hyungs and other SM artists. She looks tough outside, but with people close to her, she's soft and sweet.

She's more than just a pretty face. She's the smartest person I've ever known. She also has the softest heart and I'm so lucky she chose me. 

I'm far from being perfect but she chose me. Our relationship had its ups and downs but in the end she stayed. She proved that my mistakes aren't enough for her to give me up. Though everything was a lie, I know how it hurt her. Those months are the worst part of my life, I almost lost her. I'm just so thankful that we found our way back to each other.

And here I am, looking straight into her misty eyes as she walks down the aisle towards me. Her round eyes also not leaving mine. As if speaking the words I already know. 

Love.

True love does exists and she's a living proof. I felt a knot in my heart that went straight to my throat. Oh God. Not now. I felt the burning sensation in my eyes. I was never a crybaby but with her, damn, the tears just won't shy away. It was such a happy day for them to fall but I guess I too happy to hold them back. 

Yes, I, Lee Taemin, cried on our wedding day. 

I probably won't hear the end of it from my dear hyungs. I will have to wait for them to fall so deep in love, as much as I love Mina, before they stop making fun of me because of this. But right now, all that matters is Mina. 

My baby.

She doesn't look real with that wonderful white wedding gown. The lace covering her arms and neck until the top of her chest. The delicate cloth fits upto half of her abdomen and from there, the cloth flows like a balloon, covering the baby bump. She's five months on the way and I can never be happier knowing there's a part of me inside her.

I was so lost in her eyes and I realized she's already in front of me when her dad tapped my shoulders. He didn't say a word,but I already know what he wanted to say. I looked at him and nod. Thanks to Kibum hyung, who gave me a hankie before the ceremony started, i was able to dry my tears. 

When I look at her again, I felt like I return to the first day she barged into the room and the first time our eyes met.

I felt it.

My heartbeat. 

It was beating so fast that time, as if it wanted to go out of my chest. 

Then the first time we kissed. It was her who initiated it and it took me by surprise. She got the sweetest lips.

Dubdubdubdub

Then the moment she agreed to be my girl. I was an idiot to agree with that stupid plan but I'm still thankful I did. 

Dubdubdubdub

Then the first time she gave herself to me. It was truly magical. She trusted me with all of her. 

Dubdubdubdub

I'm so happy when she accepted my proposal. Finally, she'll be mine and I'll be hers. We spend the night in our dream house. I'm glad she liked it.

Dubdubdubdub

When Ji Yeon appeared that night and break the false news, I'll never forget the hurt in Mina's face. And I promised myself I'll never cause her that pain again. I haven't touched alcohol since then because I know I'll never hurt her in my right mind. 

Dubdubdubdub

She went missing and I felt like dying. I don't think I'll make it through a day knowing Mina is totally gone in my life. I endured the pain of being separated from her because somehow I know she's just around, not mine but still alive. 

Dubdubdubdub

We are going to have our baby. My own flesh inside her whomb is truly a blessing. A proof of our love. I can't wait to see her or him. My heart swells with so much love.

Dubdubdubdub

"Taem..." she softly called.

"Baby, I love you so much" with tears flowing on my cheeks again. They said that the moment before you die, your whole life will flash right before your eyes. It happened to me now. Maybe because my life doesn't belong to me anymore. I'm wholeheartedly giving it to her right this very moment.

"I love you too" she reached for my face and wiped my tears with her thumb. I caught her hands and kissed it before wrapping it around my arms.

We walked towards the altar where the priest is waiting for us. We walked side by side. We reached the chairs prepared for us and the ceremony started. Then the time to say our vows came. She looked at me dearly before she speaks.

"Falling in love isn't something I'm familiar with when I met you. You confused me with your actions and moreover with my reaction towards you. For the first time in my life I felt dumb." she smiled to herself probably remembering the past.

"But you thought me what love is. Love is the sweetest feeling. Love can hurt you so bad. But most importantly, love is forgiving. Our love was tested but we came out stronger. But baby, it's just the start. We will face more problems in the future but I'm confident that we'll get over them, together. I promise to take good care of you and the family that we are going to build. I will be understanding as always and support you in whatever you want to do. I will dedicate my life to make you happy. And I will love you with all that I have." she puts the wedding ring on my finger without leaving my eyes. 

"Park Mina, I still can't thank God enough for bringing you into my life. You are perfect in so many ways that sometimes I doubt if I actually deserve you. You are the love of my life. I've been asked so many times before why I haven't been with anyone given I'm always surrounded with pretty and talented girls. When you came, you answered all the questions. I was just waiting for you to come along. You understand me the most, even more than I understand myself. And for that I'm thankful, for knowing my heart. Thank you for loving me despite all my imperfections. For staying and choosing to be with me. I will also dedicate my life to make you happy. I will take care of you and our family with all my might. I love you and only you." I put the ring on her finger and kissed it. So this is how it feels, I feel complete.The ceremony continued until we heard the priest.

"You may now kiss the bride" 

We face each other with the loving smile on our lips. I stared at her for a few seconds before i reached for her lips for our first kiss as husband and wife. It's the sweetest kiss ever. We parted only when we heard the cheers from the guests.

"I love you baby" I whispered in her ear while hugging her.

"I love you too Taem" she responded while burying her head in my chest. 

"Oh I can't wait to upload Taemin's crying face!" it was Kibum Hyung excitedly looking at his phone.

Oh shit!