Goodbye

Taemin finished his performance. He surprised everyone with his tears but he doesn't care. That's how he felt and even when he went backstage, his heart is still aching. 

"Are you alright Taeminnie?" Kibum was waiting for him at the dressing room. 

"I tried to be okay hyung, but it still hurts. No matter how many times I tell myself that one day I will get over the pain, I know I won't. I need her hyung. I will only be okay if I'm with her." he cried more tears.

Kibum admits that at one point he was angry with Taemin for what he did to Mina. But he saw how he suffered without her. And how he tried to be a responsible father to his child though he was hurting. Somehow he gained the older's respect. 

"Everything will eventually be okay Taeminnie. I'm proud of you. I know it is not easy but you are doing well." Kibum tried to pacify his dongsaeng.

"I don't know hyung, I never thought doing the right thing could be this hard." Taemin wiped his tears and fixed himself, they still need to be on stage. Kibum just gave him a tap on the shoulder.

                           ********************

Taemin's POV

Finally I'm laying on my bed. It was a busy week after the SM Town Concert. To top it all, I haven't seen Mina since the concert.

I just want to sleep. I don't want to think anymore. But when I was about to finally close my eyes, my phone rang. Annoyed, I pick up my phone but my irritation instantly dissolves when I saw her name.

Baby Mina calling....

I immediately answered her call.

"Taem.." my heart skipped a beat with the way she called my name.

"Mina, what's wrong?" I asked, she won't call me for no important reason.

"Everything, everything feels so wrong Taem." her words are not clear but I managed to understand her.

"Hey!Are you drunk?" I don't need to ask. I'm sure she is!

"I called you, so maybe I'm drunk." she giggled on the other line.

"Where are you? Who's with you?" I asked hoping she's with Ji Soo and Dong Woo.

"I'm alone Taem. I wanted to be alone. No, I wanted to be with you but I can't, so I'm alone." she let out a  humorless laugh. Her words are not clear but I fully understand what she's saying. Because I feel the same. Why can't we go back to the time when I can go see her when I want to? Why is everything so complicated?

"Where are you?" I asked her. She's drunk and alone! This woman! I changed my clothes as fast as I can when she told me the place and thankfully it's not that far. 

"I'll be there. Stay on the line and stay where you are." I instructed her and I just earn a chuckle. 

In less than fifteen minutes I arrived at the bar and went inside. I roamed my eyes and found her at the bar sitting on one of the high chairs. Her phone still on her ear. I still can't get used to her short hair but she really looks sexy with the strands framing her pretty face and her long neck showing. I walked towards her not minding the eyes on me. I was so worried about her that I forgot to bring even a cap to conceal my identity. 

"Taem!" she went straight to my arms when I called her attention. It felt so good to have her in my arms again that I don't care if everyone's eyes are on us.

She held my face in both of her hands and stared at me with longing visible in her eyes. 

"I missed you baby.." she said before capturing my lips in a sweet kiss. And there I lost all control and kissed her back with all I have. Letting her know how much I missed her too.