You're Perfect

Taemin's POV

I parked my car in front of Mina's house. I bet she's already sleeping. I didn't tell her I'm coming tonight. It's actually a surprise suggested by the Dating Master Kibum. I picked up the bouquet of flowers in the passenger seat before I went out of the car. She is expecting me to be here tomorrow to celebrate out 100th day of being together.

I checked my watch before entering the house using my own key. I was surprised when one day she gave it to me, saying I should have it so I can go home to her whenever I want to. It was a simple gesture but it means a lot to me. This key symbolizes her trust and I intend to keep it with me forever.

It was dark when I entered the house, as I expected she's already sleeping since it is already eleven in the evening. An hour before D-day.

I carefully walked towards the living room trying not to make a sound. I plan on waking her up at exactly 12 midnight to greet her. I felt like laughing at myself for being so cheesy but JongHyun-hyung told me that this is what women wants, cheesy things. If this is what will make Mina happy, then I'll do it.

I went up the stairs and straight to her room. I was surprised when I opened the door because I didn't see Mina on the bed. It wasn't empty though, red rose petals were scattered on the black covers. Even the lightning of the room is different, it was dim, unlike the previous nights that I was here when she uses that bright bedside lamp.

I almost jump when the door closed behind me. I turn around and there she is staring at me, wearing a tight red dress that didn't even reach half of her legs, showing the valley on her chest and hugging her small waist. Her milky white skin became more prominent against the bloody color of her dress. I looked at her feet realizing she wore nothing on them and never thought toes can be called sexy until that very moment. 

"Good evening Taem.." she said with her sweet voice as she walked towards me. It was not just the room and the bed, something is also new about her. Her long soft hair is set on oneside, giving her that sultry look, her lips are painted with red, and her round eyes, they are looking at me with such intensity that makes me shiver. God! She looks so hot! I can almost feel the tightening of my jeans.

"W-What are you doing? What's all these?" I asked while she continued walking towards me, pushing me until i bumped into the edge of the bed and my butt fell on the soft mattress.

"I'm not doing anything yet.." she said as she sits on my lap. I know she felt my boner, and my cheeks turned red when she looks at me with that knowing smile.

I was about to say something when she attacked my lips, i can taste her lipstick as she ravishes my mouth. We kissed for so many times already but this is the first time she's kissing me this way. I felt her tounge asking for entrance which I easily gave her.

I moaned when I felt her tounge roamed inside and brushed against my own. She stopped kissing me but i felt it when she smiled against my abused lips.

"There you go. It's marked now." What?  I looked at her with confused eyes.

"I'm marking the places where only my lips are allowed. These places are offlimits. First is you lips, then.." she started tugging on my shirt, I felt her hands touching my chest under the fabric.

"Remove it now."she ordered and I automatically took the fabric over my head and she threw it somewhere in the room. Her lips softly brushing on my neck where she usually loves to hide when I make her shy but she's far from shy tonight. I once again moaned when her lips touched my chest. I only dreamed of this in the past three months and the reality felt like heaven. 

She pushed me making me lay my back on her bed, the petals felt soft against my back. She hovers over me before diving into my chest showering small kisses all over. It was sweet until her tounge touched my left nipple, she licked it few times before sucking and releasing it with a popping sound.