Good boy

Taemin's POV

I've been scrolling through the comments on my recent post and I can't help but feel proud whenever I read comments on how pretty Mina is. Many fans recognized her as SM Entertaiment's lawyer but those few who doesn't, mistakes her as a model or a new actress. She really is a stunnner. What more if I uploaded a whole body picture of her. They'll probably go crazy on how perfect she is. Her small waist and those humps that drives me crazy everytime.. Aish! I regret asking her to eat out with the members tonight, we could've just stayed at home and well, more chances for me to explore those humps I'm talking about.

If she only knew what I'm thinking right now, I'll surely get hit lightly on my chest then have her face buried on my neck. I smile to myself, few more hours and I'll be on my way to fetch her. 

"Hey Taeminnie! Happy, aren't you?" It was Jinki hyung, he probably saw me smiling to myself.

"I am hyung. Mina's so excited to see you guys later." I told him reminding him about the dinner. He's been busy lately but no one knows what he is up to. I don't want Mina to be disappointed if hyung won't be there later.

"Ah yeah. I almost forgot. I'll be there but I can't stay for too long. I have ahm, things to do." he said not looking at me. I wanted to ask him but I know he'll let us know what's up when he's ready. So I just nodded at him letting him know that it will not be a problem.

"I'll see you later then. I missed my angel too." he teased me knowing how I hate it when he calls her that. 

"Stop calling her that, hyung." I still tried though I already know his answer.

"But she is my angel." he simply said and I gave a resigned sigh. 

"Fine." I surrendered and he just gave me a smile.

"I'll see you later then." he tapped my shoulder and proceed to the recording room.  

I resumed checking on the comments when suddenly I'm interrupted by a call from Ji Yeon.

"Hello, Ji Yeon" i answered her call thinking it must be important since she usually just send messages.

"What's the meaning of this Taemin? I just saw your post and I really don't know what to think about it." her voice quivered while talking.

"Ji Yeon, you know how much I wanted the whole world to know about my relationship with Mina." I already told her about it so many times.

"I-I understand that but soon you'll have to tell them about her being pregnant. The world will know about your child. But how about our child? Will you keep him or her a secret? You promised me you'll treat them equally! This is so unfair Taemin!" she's now crying and I can't say a word. Because she's right. I haven't thought of it. I didn't consider them when I made this decision. 

"You are so unfair Taemin! You only think of Mina! You never consider how I'll feel about this!" she finished the call without even waiting for me to say anything.

I don't regret doing what i did but I really feel sorry for Ji Yeon. 

                           *********************

Mina noticed that something is wrong with Taemin the moment she opened the door for him ealier when he fetched her. When she asked him about it, he just told her he's tired from work and she let it slide. They went to the restaurant where Kibum celebrated before. That special place where Taemin got so drunk and ended spending the night at Mina's place.

"Taemin! Yah! You're not listening, Hyung is asking you if you'd like to go out of the country next month." Minho became impatient, they are talking about an escapade but Taemin isn't listening.