You Don't Like Big Bikes?

"You like her,don't you?" Dong Woo asked Taemin as they exited from the conference room.

The idol, being speechless, just answered with a frown. Though unsure of what he feels at the moment, he hates the feeling that this guy is asking him about how he feels about Mina. What right does he have? Is he going to tell him to back off? 

"I just saw the way you look at her and as a guy, I know that look too well. And there's nothing wrong about liking her. Don't get me wrong, I'm not scaring you away. I'll be the happiest if she ends up with someone someday." the officer said. Taemin calmed down after hearing what the officer had to say.

"You're thinking ahead too much. I've only seen her twice for us to be talking about this." Taemin truthfully said. Yes, he's intrigued by her and attracted by her looks but it's too early to talk about getting together. He doesn't even know what she thinks about him.

"You're right."the tall guy agreed.

As they near the elevator where everyone is already inside, Dong Woo whispered,

"Please don't tell her about this, she's going to kill me." he playfully smiled at Taemin.

Taemin's POV

As we enter the elevator, my eyes automatically landed on Mina. She was standing at the edge beside Jinki-hyung. I realized that she's tall. The top of her head is already the same level as Jinki-hyung's nose.

"How do you feel now?" I heard her ask Hyung with a trace of concern in her voice.

"Just a little bit dizzy and my legs feel weak. Thank you Mina-ssi. I don't know how to repay you for this." Hyung emotionally said.

"Just take a rest and you'll be better, it's not a very strong drug after all. And don't worry it is part of my job." she gave hyung a small smile before we reached the parking lot.

"You sure you're leaving your baby here?" Dong Woo asked Mina as he tapped an expensive motorbike parked beside the police car,which obviously belongs to him. 

"That's  yours? Whoah! Cool!" Minho hyung said while alternately looking at the bike and Mina with eyes full of admiration.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" Mina proudly stated. I can already imagine her riding that big bike. Hot. I frowned to myself because of the kind of thoughts I'm having right now.

"You don't like big bikes Taemin?" my name sounded different coming from her mouth. It sent shivers down my spine and I was speechless for a second before I could answer. She must have seen my frown.

"I just didn't find it safe, specially for a woman like you." I said while staring directly at her. I had to lie or else I had to tell her I was thinking how hot she would look while riding her bike.

"Don't worry ,she rides her bike better than she walks." Dong Woo said breaking my eye contact with Mina.

"Let's go now." Jonghyun hyung called out to us as he went inside the van. 

I decided to sit beside the driver to avoid more thoughts of her. Which is actually difficult as I can still hear her voice as she talks with my members. She sounded so carefree as she told them how she managed to solve Hyung's case. 

"Ajusshi please turn right to the next subdivision." she instructed the driver. Two blocks from the subdivision's entrance she asked the driver to stop in front of a two-storey house with black-colored fence. I can see a white car parked inside and an empty space beside it. I think its for her baby. Baby. I wonder how it feels to be her baby. Yah! What are you thinking right now Lee Taemin?

"I'll give you my number, let me know what time you are going to fetch me later. And thanks for the ride." She said as she asked Kibum for his phone. My eyes widened as I realize that she's actually giving her number to hyung. She opened the van's door when she finished typing her number and returned Kibum's phone.

"I'll see you later" she said and turned around to open the gates. She gracefully walks towards the door and opened it. She gave us one last look and waved goodbye before she finally enters the house.

"She's cool!" Minho said as we drive to the dorm.

"And pretty too, what do you think Taemin?" Kibum asked.

"She's ok." I tried so hard to sound normal. Once they find out how I truly feels, I will never hear the end of it. Being the maknae really has its downside.

"By the way you look at her, I don't think you find her just OK, Taeminnie." Kibum knowingly stated. The hell! If Dong Woo noticed it, there's noway my hyungs won't. They know me too well.

I kept quiet hoping they will give up on the topic. But knowing them, that will be next to impossible.

"You think you can hide it from us maknae? I've never seen you like that around a girl. You should have seen your face when she talked to you, it's  epic!" Jonghyun said chuckling. I'm doomed.

"That's not true!" I tried denying one more time.

"Then it's ok if I like her? " Jinki suddenly butted in. His eyes serious as he asked.

"G-Go ahead, I won't mind if you like her. It's a free country anyway!" I even tried to laugh. Shit!

"Alright then." Jinki said before closing his eyes.