Happiness

Taemin tried his best to go back to his normal life. His days were spent inside the practice room, dancing. He would visit Ji Yeon everyday to check on her. Thankfully, he is now at ease with her presence. He wanted to do his best for the child, just like how Mina want him to.

Mina. He miss her like hell. So many times he wanted to call her but held back knowing she won't like it. He haven't seen her in SM Entertainment, he heard from Jinki that she flew to the USA to 'fix' some things.

She's been in contact with his hyungs. Somehow he's still thankful that he get to know her whereabouts from them. It reminds him of the time when he's still trying to hide how he felt for her. How he envy his hyungs when they get to eat with her, call her. 

He's still hurting. He don't think the pain will go any time soon. Not even sure if it will ever go. He wants to see her. He merely survived each day without her. He paid a huge price for that one night. It costs him his happiness. 

Today it is SM Town Concert. Taemin will be performing a few songs with SHINee and will also have his solo stage. They are now in SHINee's waiting room. Thankfully, his relationship with his hyungs are also back to normal. Kibum and Jinki are talking to him again. They know what he is going through and they also know that he needs them to understand him now more than ever.

Half an hour before the start of the show, someone knocked on the their waiting room. Kibum went to open the door.

"Oh my God!" Kibum caught their attention with his surprised reaction as he stood at the doorstep looking at their visitor.

There stood a woman sporting a body-fitting black longsleeve dress that ends two inches above her knees. The piece of cloth hugging every curve of her body. Her black high heels adding to her already impressive height. She looks stunning in her dress and heels, but what really captured them is her pixie cut hair, perfectly styled to frame her pretty face, revealing her sexy long neck.

"Hello Shining SHINee!" she greeted with a smile on her painted lips.

                               ******************

Taemin's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her. She looks different. The long hair that I love to touch when she rest her head on my chest is gone. She still looks pretty, the short hair complimenting her small face. But I felt my chest tighten when I think of reasons for her sudden change.

"Mina! You look stunning!" Kibum finally gave his verdict. 

"I'm glad Almighty Kibum liked it. I feel more confident now." she said with that sweet smile that I missed so much. I am staring at her when her gaze landed on me. She gave me a small smile making my heart beat faster. How can I move on like she asked me to? When every single thing she does makes me love her even more. It will be useless to try so I decided not to fight it anymore.

"You'll always be pretty no matter what you do" I said looking straight into her eyes. Letting her know I mean every word.

I already told her, I'll continue loving her whether she likes it or not. She can try moving on but I will stay where she left me. 

"T-Thank you." she awkwardly accepted the compliment. Everyone was silent feeling the awkwardness between us. 

"So....ahm, how's USA?" Jonghyun hyung tried to change the atmosphere.

"Oh! Mission accomplished!" she smirked and I caught her glance at Jinki hyung who just went out from the restroom. His eyes went wide when he realized who our visitor is.

"Woah! What happend to your hair, angel?" I hate it when he calls her that. It's okay when Kibum hyung calls her sweetie, he really uses endearments with his female friends. It was different with Jinki hyung.

Somehow I felt they had something between them that only them knows. Like Mina's trip to the US, I had a feeling Jinki hyung knows what she did there. A knot formed in my forehead when Mina walks towards him and only then I noticed she was holding a folder which she gave to the clueless looking leader.

"Oh my.." Jinki hyung looks like he was about to shed some tears but managed to hold them back as he read on the documents that Mina gave him.

"She's outside, she's going to watch so you better give your best. And about my hair, don't you like it? It's her work." she gave him a wink and he rushed to exit the room. I hate it that I don't understand what they are talking about. But from what I heard, someone's waiting for hyung, a woman. So, maybe I shouldn't be threatened with their closeness.

I know I told her she can move on. Try dating other guys, but deep inside me, I still hope she won't find someone to replace me. At least not until I'm ready to accept the fact that she will never be mine again. 

"Where is that old man going?" Kibum hyung asked.

"Towards his happiness." Mina answered. And when I look at her I caught her staring at me but diverted her gaze to Kibum as soon as I met her eyes.

"Ewww sweetie that's way toooooo cheesy!" Kibum hyung teased her.

"You know Jae  Eun, right?" she asked. 

"Our gorgeous hairstylists during the US tour, Jae Eun Noona?" Minho hyung had a crush on her. 

"Yes, that gorgeous  noona is your leader's first love" she stated making our jaws drop.