We Need To Talk

Mina's POV

I wanted to cry, but the pain is numbing me. For the first time, I trusted someone, I let my guard down. Though with hesitation at first, I let him in. Maybe I took so long to admit how I feel that he already lost his interest on me. But he told me he'll wait, so I took my time. Then maybe its my fault. I know it is. I don't even have the right to be angry at him. If he found someone else, how can I blame him? We are not together in the first place.

"Give me another glass please." I called the bartender's attention over the loud music. I'm not someone who enjoys partying but the combination of loud music and alcohol is a great distraction at times like this.

"Hey, you've had enough." Dong Woo stopped me from drinking what the bartender just served in front of me. With Ji Soo backing him up, I had no choice but to let go of the glass. I'm glad we can all go out like this again. 

Ji Soo gave birth to a healthy baby girl four months ago. And with my invitation earlier to go clubbing, the couple had to send their baby off to her grandma and granpa's house. I know they can sense the problem and just waiting for me to speak up.

"He found someone else." I vaguely told them.

"What? Who? Can you tell us clearly, we are no genius like you, you know." Ji Soo sarcastically said.

"Taemin" still unable to give them a better explanation.

"Taemin found someone else? How is that possible? The guy's obviously so into you." Dong Woo surprised with the news.

"Well obviously not. I caught him with another girl." I can still taste the bitterness in my mouth, not sure if it is the alcohol or just the bitterness of the words I'm speaking.

"You caught them? Kissing? Making out? Having sex?" Ji Soo asked that made my eyes bigger than it already is. The thought of Taemin & that girl doing all those things makes me want to vomit.

"No! They are talking sweetly to each other." I told her.

"And then?" she's asking me to continue as if what she heard is not enough.

"And that's it" I finished.

"That's it??? And here you are, getting drunk and telling us 'He found someone else'? Are you serious Park Mina?" she's shouting, maybe because the music is loud or maybe because of her irritation towards me.

"He is not that friendly especially to girls. And his members' reaction already gave him away. The look on their faces, they know he is doing something wrong." I argued, remembering how the boys lost their color when they saw Taemin and the girl at the door.

"So let's say that it is true, are you just going to let him go?" Dong Woo eyed me.

"What should I do?" i asked after shaking my head, this is my first time dealing with things like this and I'm really clueless. I don't want to lose Taemin over that girl. 

"You want to know what I do when there are girls trying to steal my Dong Woo?" she asked with a glint of naughtiness in her eyes. She went closer to me and whispered her method that made me blush the deepest shade of red.

"Yah! Honey!" Dong Woo tried to stop her but it's to late. I heard everything.

Taemin's POV

I can't believe I said yes to that stupid plan. Blame it on my desperation.  When I saw her walked out the room, I already know I did wrong. And now she won't take my call. I decided to let her cool down a little bit, maybe tomorrow I can go to her house and we can talk. I was about to go to bed when my phone rang. I'm surprised to see Mina's name on the caller id. I immediately took the call.

"Taemin, can you come over? We need to talk." she said and ended the call. Leaving me with no chance to respond.

I hurriedly changed my clothes and get my keys. When I went out of the room, my hyungs are still awake watching tv on the living room.

"Where are you going Taemin?" Jinki hyung asked me.

"Mina wanted to see me." I nervously answered.

"Ohh..is that a good thing?" Minho hyung asked, adding to my nervousness.

"I'm not sure actually. I'll go now to find out. Wish me luck." I said as I went out of the dorm.

When I reached her house, I prayed so hard before going out of the car. I knocked at her door and I gasped when I saw her open it. She's wearing a violet silk robe that reached half of her milky thighs. Her long hair that she always tie in a ponytail is now framing her beautiful face. Maybe she's about to sleep when she called me up.

"Uhm, Mina.." I was about to tell her that I can go back tomorrow if she wishes to go to sleep already because she looks like she was about to. But she cuts me off with her intimidating voice.

"Come inside."  she opened the door wider for me to go inside. She followed me as I walked towards her living room.

"Mina, I'm sor--" I couldn't finish my apology because when I turn around to face her, her lips captured mine in a haste kiss.

Her soft lips against mine felt heavenly that I forgot the reason why I'm here. With her arms wrapped around my neck and her hands caressing my nape, I closed my eyes and savour the sweetness of her lips, resting my hands on her waist.

"Taem.." she moaned when I ended the kiss only to look at her. I waited for her to open her eyes and met with my own. 

"Mina, are you not angry anymore?" i asked breathless, my heart still racing in my chest because of the kiss.

She didn't answer my question, instead she pushed me that I fell on the sofa behind me. My eyes wide as I look up to her standing in front of me.

"You don't know how angry I am right now Lee Taemin."