Our Little Secret

SHINee is now on their way to Mina's house. After getting hours of sleep, the boys feel better except for one. Lee Taemin. The uneasiness he's feeling keeps on growing as he looks at Jinki. The leader looks dashing, in contrast to his dishelved look earlier. His hair neatly brushed up revealing his newly shaved face. The white longsleeves which perfectly hugged his body is neatly tucked in his black jeans and his black leather shoes completes the boy-next-door look. Though they really dress up almost everyday, the maknae feels that his hyung paid extra attention to his looks today to please the lawyer. He even took time to choose the perfume he's going to use & ended up picking one with the gentle & refreshing scent. And it irritates Taemin to the core.

He felt so bland with his black fitting shirt paired with a ripped jeans  and a casual white shoes.

"Do I look alright? Mina-ssi said that I should look my best." Jinki asked his members as they stop in front of the lawyer's house. Kibum called earlier to inform her that they are on their way to her house.

"You look perfect Hyung." Minho praised him.

"I'll go get her." the leader said as he exited the van and walk towards the gate to press the doorbell.

"He looks like he's going to meet his girlfriend and be introduced to her parents. Minus the flowers" Jonghyun playfully said not minding the hiss from the front seat. 

"Whoaaah! Is that Mina-ssi? Minho exclaimed as he saw the woman coming out from the house. She is now wearing a white sleeveless body hugging dress that stops an inch above her knees. On her right hand is a cream colored blazer and with her 2-inch high heeled shoes, she looks taller than she already is. Her hair is neatly tied that no strand falls on her face. She looks like an angel with her light make up and her only accesories are the small pearl earrings & a silver watch on her wrist.

The boys couldn't help but admire her as she walks towards Jinki who is now staring at the beauty in front of him. She said something to the leader as she taps his arms that made him blush. He smiled at her as he took a paper bag from her. 

The maknae couldn't take his eyes off Mina as the two walked to the van. 

"They look good together." Kibum commented that made Taemin flinch in the front seat. 

"Good morning shining SHINee!"she greated the boys and they responded except for the maknae who hasn't recovered from what Kibum said about the two looking good together.

"Someone didn't get enough sleep?" the lawyer asked and pointed to the guy in front.

"Don't mind him. He is undergoing an internal turmoil." Kibum knowingly said.

"You look amazing Mina-ssi." Minho voiced out his admiration that earns a smile from Mina. 

"Thank you Minho-ssi, I really tried hard to look good today. This will be my first time on national television you know." she said truthfully. 

"Don't worry, I'll be there with you" Jinki looking at her.

"I should be the one saying that to you though." she said that made the other boys laugh.

They reached SM Entertainment in no time. The whole ride, Taemin was silent, a frown never leaving his face. His members keeps on telling Mina how good she looks & also gave her tips how to act in front of the camera. They went straight to Lee Soo Man's office for some briefing.

"This is it, are you ready Jinki? Mina?" he asked the two And both nodded.

"Then let's go. Everyone's waiting."  the old man went outside first.

Taemin was the last to exit the room so he saw it when Mina stopped on her tracks. She wore the blazer over her dress which made her look formal, she's a lawyer indeed. He saw it when she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, releasing the air slowly as if to release the nervousness that was not obvious earlier.

When she opened her eyes, it landed directly on Taemin's. Her eyes widened realizing he caught her at that state.

"You get nervous too,huh?" the idol mentally face-palmed. He wanted to tell her that everything will be alright but instead, that stupid question escaped his mouth. Stupid Lee Taemin.

Far from being offended, a smile broke from Mina's lips.

"It's our little secret Taemin-ssi" and much to the idol's surprise she winked at him before turning to the room where the presscon will be held.

Stunned, Taemin blinked his eyes, still processing what just happened. He woke up from the trance when he heard Kibum calling him as he was left behind.

Everything went smoothly. Lee Soo Man's introduction of Mina as the company's new Legal Representative earned some 'Ooohs' from the press. A pretty young lady, was introduced as SM's Legal Representative, great scoop. Most importantly, Jinki's scandal came to an end as Mina presented evidences of what really happened at the bar last night. She kept a professional look in front of the press, no one knows about her nervousness except for the guy sitting with his members.

Everything ended well. The idols and the lawyer went back to the conference room where they stayed the night before. Mina got her paperbag and excused herself. When she came back,she already changed her white dress and heels into a black tshirt with a pair of jeans and sneakers. The earrings also gone from her ears but her hair stayed neatly tied.

She sat beside Minho and started chatting and laughing with the boys. Well, except for the maknae who was quiet all the time. The older boys & the lawyer grew closer overnight much to Taemin's surprise. His members except for Kibum are actually choosy when it comes to making friends especially with the opposite sex. But he guess it was a factor that she saved Jinki's ass last night.

"I'm starving!" Mina blurted. It was already an hour past lunchtime.

"Let's go eat out, lunch's on me." Jinki stood up first.

"Yes! let's go to Taemin's favorite Jokbal place!" Jonghyun has always been considerate of the maknae. And today he felt that Taemin needs something to cheer him up, he's been quiet all the time. Though he was not totally clueless on what's going on, he wanted the youngest to sort things out on his own. And for the first time today, the maknae showed excitement with the thought of eating his favorite food for lunch.

Everyone went to the parking lot and Mina went straight to her big bike.

"Just give me the location of the restaurant, I'll see you there. I missed my baby soooo much." she said almost hugging the bike.

"Just follow us, it's actually not far away from here." Minho said.

"Alright!" she replied as she puts on the helmet and swiftly rode the bike. Not long after, the motorcycle snarled as she started it.

Taemin was lost again, thinking how  badass she looks right now. Something inside him stirred again. She's igniting emotions within him.

They got to eat Jokbal, his favorite food. But he doesn't feel satisfied at all. He wants something else or should he say, someone else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------