Park Mina

Mina's POV

"Everyone, I would like you to meet the new Head of our Legal Team, Mina Park."

There are some commotions as the ajusshi introduced me to the group infront of us. Others may find me too young to be in charge of the Legal Department. But my age will not speak of what I can do & of what achievements I have in my records. I may be young, born in 1994, but my academic excellence will surely be more than that of older lawyers in this country, which makes me more than eligible to be the Head of SM Entertainment's Legal Department.

I bowed to greet everyone,

"Good morning, It's a pleasure to meet all of you today."

"I thought you are a new trainee, well, you can't blame me, with your looks.." The guy at the back stopped at mid-sentence & I recognized him as Kim Heechul of Super Junior.

Well, I didn't came unarmed. I studied everyone, every single SM artist so that I can recognize their faces.

"Well I asked this ajusshi," i looked at the man beside me.

"if I should come in formal attire, but was told to come as comfy as I can. And this, is comfy for me." as I go over my outfit for the day. 

"But don't worry, I won't be taking the cases lightly and I assure you that I will do my best in protecting the interests and images of all the artist here." I ended with a firm smile, all childishness gone and only the seriousness of my words reflects on my face while I stare directly at Heechul.

"O-Oh w-well that will be nice, right?" the confident guy became awkward under my stare and he diverted his attention to the guy beside him.

Lee Taemin of SHINee.

The younger guy was now staring directly at me. I hate it that unlike Heechul, I cannot see through his mind, I do not have any idea of what he is thinking about me. He just stares and like the guy beside him, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. His eyes are really something, I've seen a photo of him but it didn't give him justice. He looks as if he just got out of the shower, his black hair still a little bit damp. He is wearing a sleeveless shirt, revealing his toned shoulders and arms. Those muscles shout for attention! Goodness!

The best thing about being a lawyer is that we mastered the art of hiding our true emotions. I was able to pull off a straight face and gave him a small smile when he nodded at Heechul's question.

"You will be seeing more of Mina two weeks from now, as she still has some things to settle before she can fully be with us." Lee Sajangnim informed them.

"But if you have any legal concerns, you may still raise it thru my assistant, Ji Hee, you will find her at my office. I will be occupying Uncle Gun Ho's office" The previous Legal Head is one of my close Ajusshis, just like the ajusshi beside me. He decided to retire so he can focus on his family more. Saying that he is too old to be stressed out of these idols' issues & scandals. He personally asked me to take over his role and I really can't say no to the nice old man.

"Don't you worry guys, we got ourselves the best lawyer in town, though I will be really thankful if she'll be one of our talents" Lee Soo Man said with a wink which earns some laughs from the idols.

"Aigoo ajusshi, just quit it, you've been saying that since I'm in grade school." I whispered to the old man that resulted to a hearty laugh and all I can do is smile.

"You may now go back to what you were doing." He shooed the idols and they exited the room in no time.

But i managed to have a glimpse of that guy's back. And I had to hold my breath when he suddenly turns around and take a last look at us before he exited with his group.

And when he's totally out of my sight, I held into my chest, feeling my erratic heartbeat.