2: Meeting The Playboys

JISOO

"And finally, the school head's office." Lisa sighed. "That was a long tour."

"Agreed on that." Jennie chuckled before catching her breath. "I've been here for two years and yet I didn't know our school was this big." she chuckled.

"Bad for you then." I giggled before pinching the bridge of Jennie's nose.

Jennie slaps my hand of her fave before flipping her hair. "I gotta go now Lalisa. Kim Fucking Taehyung won't stop whining on my phone. I'll be leaving Jisoo unnie with you. Just get her to her class."

"Good luck with him Jen!" Lisa shouted back and before I was about to shout about that "Taehyung" guy, she already shot a death glare at me before running downstairs.

"Is that Taehyung guy, perhaps her boyfriend?" I glanced at Lisa who's currently laughing at Jennie's.

"Then it's a miracle if they became together!" Lisa chuckles.

"Although I ship them together." Lisa mumbles and I swear I heard that.

"Don't tell Jennie. She'll beat me with her savage acts and I don't want to get dissed by that woman." Lisa looked at me with her begging eyes.

"I'll never tell her don't worry." I chuckled, ruffling her hair a bit.

"Who is Taehyung by the way? I wanna meet him." I smiled widely. I need to tell mom about this! She will be----
"Uhh, I supposed I need to tell you about that. Taehyung? He's a member of BTS. BTS is composing of seven members and most of them are playboys." Lisa said. Playboys?

"Who are they? The Playboys?" I asked.

"Oh? It's Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin. Only the three of them. Stay away from them unnie. Good thing the four other members aren't like them." Lisa sighs as she walks me towards my class.

"Who's the other four?" I asked again. I know it sounds annoying but its curiousity okay?

"We're here. Oh the other four? I'll tell you at lunch time. See you later!" She waved her hand before running away.

She must be going to her class now.

I knocked through the door and someone spare a glance with me. She instantly smiles before opening the door.

"Are you the new student?" The woman in her mid 20s asked.

I nodded and she smiles. "Come in."

Okay, it's introduction time. I knew it. But hehe, I'm prepared on this.

"Hello everyone, My name is Kim Jisoo and please take care of me." I bowed while roaming my eyes on the room.

"Okay Jisoo, you can sit beside Taehyung. Taehyung, please raise your hand."

Don't tell me that that is the Taehyung...Lisa was talking about.

"Oh wait, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ms. Jeon."

I just smiled at her before going into my seat beside Taehyung.

"Annyeong." Taehyung showed his boxy smile and I swear it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I heard some whispers coming out form some girls in the room. I just didn't mind it because, they're just jealous and they don't deserve any of my attention.

I sat beside her before smiling back at him.

"My radar senses that we both have the same kind. Do you also have the 4d character?" He asks.