4: Annoying

JISOO

3 days has passed after the whole incident happened. Aish, I guess I've already ruined my image to them.

"Jichu-yaaaahhh." I shut my eyes tightly as I heard the voice.

"Minho stop bothering me. I need to finish this project." I pointed all the materials I had.

Minho is seriously annoying. I just happened to met him two days ago since he just transferred and stuff.

"What? The deadline is just two days awaaaay. You can just do it later, at home." Minho shoved the materials on my table, making it all instantly fall on the ground.

"MINHO!" I yelled at him before picking all of the stuff scattered on the floor. He even messed my hair which I just brushed earlier.

He is seriously annoying!

"Excuse me for a second but I need to talk to Jisoo." A guy starts to cough behind my back, startling me a bit.

Wait I do know that voice!

"But can't you see? We're still talking, old man." Minho rolled his eyes, while his arms are placed on his chest.

"Shut up Park Minho. Don't you know how to speak properly?" Jin snapped quickly.

"Guys, stop." I placed myself between them before pushing them both.

"Aish..." I scratched my neck in frustration. "I'll just talk to you later Minho. Nothing to worry about me."

Minho looked at me before nodding. "Fine." He stomped his way out of the classroom.

"You can thank me now." Jin spoke as the door closed. I just rolled my eyes before looking at him.

"It wasn't necessary though sunbae." I answered.

"Your face totally screams the opposite of what you're saying." he chuckled, messing ny hair a bit.

"Then thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh well, I gotta go now. See ya around." he bidded goodbye before going out.

"Aish, why does people like to mess with my hair?" I mumbled to myself.

"Am I that short?" I questioned myself.

----

3RD

"Nice one, hyung." Jimin offered Jin a hugh five and Jin directly give it to him.

"Of course, I'm Kim Seokjin." Jin blowed Jimin a flying kiss making him cringe.

"Eeww hyung. Just do it with Namjoon hyung."

"Yah!" Jin smacked Jimin on his shoulder.

"Anyways hyung, aren't you late for your next period?" Jimin smirked and Jin just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't care. It's worth it seeing a girl so gorgeous like me." Jin winked at Jimin.

"You're so disgusting hyung. Just go to your class." Jimin pushed the older away with a smirk on his face.

"Finally, that hyung is gone." Jimin sighed before entering the classroom. Everyone seems to be on their own worlds for the moment and after roaming his eyes around. He eyed Jisoo who's busy on doing her project.

"Hey Jisoo."Jimin approached her and she looked at him instantly.

She was so perfect for Jinnie hyung. Aigoo.

"Hey." She answered with a small smile on her face.

"Do you have any nicknames?" Jimin asked Jisoo, and she gave him a questioning look.

"Why?"

"Your name is too long." Jimin reasoned.

"What? It isn't that long." She raised her eyebrow, cluelessly.

"Then I'll just call you Ji." Jimin smiled.

"Well then, okay. If that's what you want." Jisoo shrugged her shoulders. Jimin just chuckled at her before messing her hair.
"See you later pretty." He winked at her.

"What the hell is wrong with people this days?" Jisoo thought before shaking her head before going back on what she's doing.

----

JISOO

"What is the feeling of being close to them huh?" Yoonji asked for the 1000000000th time.

"Oh please Yoonji, I know you already knew being close to them." I rolled my eyes before placing my books on the locker.
"No need to be so clueless."

"What I mean is, Jimin and Jin oppa being whipped at you!" She screamed ang I covered her mouth in annoyance.

"You're so---"

I raised my index finger, shutting her up before I closed my locker.

I left her behind to see my litter sister Jennie.

After spotting them seating near by the window at the cafeteria. She was with Lisa with an another girl.

"Unnie?" Lisa looked at me like it was the first time we met.

Jennie and the other girl looked at me.

"Unnie?" Jennie raises her eyebrow at me.

"Uh, Can I seat with you girlss?" I looked at them awkwardly.

"Of course unnie." Lisa smiled.

I sat down to the chair and after that, Lisa throwed me a lot of questions.

"Are you Jin sunbae dating?!!!?!?!?!" I looked at Lisa with my eyes open.

"We're not!" I replied back.

"Reallllly?" Lisa provokes.

"Shut up Lalisa. Jichu unnie, I want you to meet Chaey." Jennie hold her shoulders and she quickly stand up. But I stopped her from bowing and let her to seat.

"What's your name?" I asked her, smiling.

"I'm Chaeyoung. Park Chaeyoung. You can also call me Rose."

"Is that your english name Chaeyoung?"

"Yes, it was short for Roseanne that's why." Chaeyoung smiled at me and I smiles back.

Her voice is cute.

"Ahem." Jennie clears her throat and looked at me. "Yah unnie, you haven't introduce yourself to Chaeyoung." she scolded.

"How can I introduced myself if you just joined in on our conversation?" I rolled my eyes on her.

I returned my gaze to Chaeyoung. "My name is Jisoo. I'm her sister." I pointed at Jennie. "Weird right?"

Jennie glared at me. "Yah! Stop influencing her!"

"So you must be our senior right?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Just a year Chaeng." I smiled at her, correcting her mistake.

She was sooooo pretty and cute and;

No homo.

"So, why you are here unnie?" I thought you are with your friends?" Jennie asked.

"They're being weird today that's why." I pouted. They are becoming weirder and weirder and-----

"But you're also like them." Jennie pointed.

"Yah!" I hit her and the two just laughed at the sight of us, fighting.

"Why is everyone is so annoying these days?"

====

A/N: Some update for ya! Instagram's update is tomorrow!

I didn't backread in this chapter so please comment out if there's any mistake.

Sorry about the grammar lmao English wasn't really my first language.

Anyways, Have a Good Day/Night loveliesss!♡