EPILOGUE: Him and I

"So who is this guy you brought?" Jisoo and Jennie's mom, Jessie pointed at Jin together with his small luggage.

"I'm his boyfriend maam." Jin says with no hesitation as Jisoo slightly let out an awkward smile.

"ChuChu! Why didn't you even told me about you having a boyfriend?! Anyways young man, what's your name?" she asks.

Jin slightly let out a nervous laugh, "My name is Kim Seokjin, Jin for short"

Her mom just nods as she look at him from head to toe, "Mhm, you're handsome."

Jin shamelessy said, "Yeah, I know right?"

Her mom just laughs, "Ooh, like that attitude of yours Jin. Btw, daughter just bring the young man to your room as if you don't want Jennie to be mad at you if I let him stay on her room." she pauses, "Also, we have to talk about Jin later."

She rolls her eyes before nodding okay. She signalled him to follow her. He carried his lugguage all his way upstairs until Jisoo's room.

Her room interior was so calming. A pastel pink in color with white.

"You're room is so princess-y, Chuchu" Jin reacted that made her flustered.

"Shut up, don't call me Chuchu or else I'll kick you out. It sounds weird but I don't wanna made my mom sad because she's clearly the one who makes such nicknames." she shrugs as she sat on her bed. He just hums.

"Does your mom knows about Jennie and Yoongi?" Jin suddenly asks.

Jisoo shrugs, "I don't know, probably not yet. Hmn, btw thanks for asking that! I need to call Jennie cause mom's coming back to Korea tomorrow night. Mhm btw, you're boarding tomorrow as well right?"

"Mhm, we have classes on monday so yeah, kinda came here to make it up with you." He held her hands and Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"I've been seeing that character a lot huh?" she pauses, "What was the character's name? Just a bit curious."

"This is my RJ~~~" he laughs as he pointed the character on his shirt. She just hums as she combs her hair gently while he plopped himself on the bed.

Finally finished combing her hair, she placed her comb in her vanity and joined Jin who's already laying there on the bed.

"Hmm, are we back together now? Jisoo asks, looking at Jin straight in eyes.

Jin pulled her close to him, "Mhmm, do you want to?"

Jisoo rolls her eyes, "Of course duh, you're my OxyJin. Wiat no--you always takes oxygen away from me!"

Jin chuckles, "Oh my God, calm down. Of course we're back together now." he hugged her tightly, smelling her scent.

"You smell like strawberries baby."

"Shut up."

-----

"This place is amazing.." Jin says, watching Jisoo sat on the grass.

"Yeah, this where I go when I have to heal and think about stuff. The scenery is beautiful."

"Yeah." Jin looks at her, "You're beautiful too."

She snorts, "I swear to god, no cheesy things."

He just laughs at her, "I'm just saying the truth here baby."

"I'm not a baby."

"You are. Stop being so grumpy." He chuckles, looking at the scenery. They were sitting on a hill, a bit far from the road. Two more hills on the side of where they are sitting and there's the ocean.

"Mhm, I was thinking." Jisoo pauses. "Why don't we surprised them about us?"

Her dorky side's coming out again. He thought.

"Okay. What do you have in mind?" he asks, chuckling.

She went onto him to whisper the details. He cackled.

"Why are you being so cute? Stop shaking my heart."

------

A/N: What a good epilogue lmao. Btw, I'm crying. It's finished ㅠㅠ

Don't worry, this is gunna legit have a special chapters. Yea, you heard it right.

SO STAY TUNED!