3: Bet

JIN

"Aish hyung, you just scare the poor girl off." Namjoon sighs, poking his food by fork.

Taehyung hums in agreement, his face screaming sadness.

"You just scare away my poor twin sister." Taehyung pouted, putting down his spoon and fork to the table.

She's the girl I saw earlier this morning.
She must be classmates with Tae and Jimin.

"She's pretty isn't she?" Hoseok snapped, grabbing all of our attention except for Yoonji, who's busy digging in to her food.

She's not just pretty, she's gorgeous.

My eyes straightly landed to Yoongi, who's currently smiling to himself.

Is he thinking about her?

"Hyung, Is that girl who sat here, a noona perhaps?" Jungkook askes him like he's some sort of innocent baby.

Taehyung's smile instantly turned into a frown, smacking Jungkook in the head.

"Of course she is a noona Jungkook. She have the same classes as mine." Taehyung rolls his eyes before drinking his water.

"What's her name again V?" I interrupted, causing them to all look at me, including a smirking Jungkook and Jimin.

"What?" I eyed the two who kept on teasing me. Taehyung eyed at me weirdly before shrugging his shoulders.

"Her name? She's Jisoo. Kim Jisoo." Taehyung mumbled as he chew the food from his mouth.

What a cute name.

The two silly people namely Jimin and Jungkook quickly signalled me something before leaving the table and exiting the cafeteria.

------

"So she's the girl that hyung is talking about earlier huh?" Jungkook asked and Jimin just nodded, smiling cheekily at Jin.

"Do you perhaps.....like Jisoo?" Jimin wriggled his brows.

"Yeah sure." I answered hin sarcastically.

Our staring contest continued before Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Guys!" Jungkook clapped his hands before dragging us with him.

And then we ended up, near the lockers.

"So I want Jin hyung to agree with my plan." Jungkook rubs his hands, looking at Jin straight into the eye.

"Is it what I think it is...?" Jimin looked at him. "Do we have the same thing on mind Kook?"

"Maybe?" Jungkook replied back. What's up with this two?

"So hyung........."

Jungkook postponed for a bit, looking at Jimin.

"We want you to make Jisoo yours. And then left her afterwards when she fall for you." Jimin explained and Jungkook just nodded.

I couldn't speak.

But I can't let my friends down.

I really like her.

Tf I sounded gay.

"Are you in now hyung?" Jungkook asked me. But she will be hurt-----wait when did I started taking care of girls?

Whatever...

"I'm In." I answered and they just look at me smirking.

"No changing and breaking rules okay? Deal?" Jimin reached for my hand for me to shake it.

"Deal."

=====

A/N: I hope this is enough :)