16: Plan

JISOO

After the incident that happened earlier, I quickly made my way were Lisa and Jennie was. Oh wait, I actually founded where she was.

Jennie was on her phone with her brows furrowed. She almost punches her keyboard as she was texting someone.

"Jendeuk." I pat her shoulders and sh elifts her gaze. I was met by her furrowed brows and she immediately asks. "What?"

"Where's Lisa?" I ask calmly. She began to think and responded. "I don't know."

I scoffed at her. "But today was their performance..?"

"Oh right. She was assisting performers for the program at the theatres."

"Okay see you later!" I ran my way to the theatre to find Lisa.

---

"Lalisaa!" I yelled from the distance and her head turned to me with a mile on her face. "Unnie!"

She hugged me for a second which is weird, but anyways back to the main point why I went here.

"About the performance?"

"Ohhh, about that. They said that we can perform for next week's. Chaeyoungie already composed the song that we'll be singing and dancing." she responded. This month was the collaborating month for glee and dance club. And actually, Chaeng is the president of glee club.

"Oh okay. Did you told Jennie about this?"

"Yup. And she agreed." she rolls her eyes. "Just because she'll be seeing Yoongi at that day since they'll be performing again." she added.

So that means Jin will be performing too. Everyone in BTS.

I was on my thoughts until Lisa spoke.
"Yah unnie, I heard that you were dating Jin sunbae."

My eyes widened. "Who told you that?! And for the record-----"

She giggled. "Unnie, that was the school's biggest and hottest news! Jin sunbae never really take his relationships on the past. You were his first."

"What?" I admit my heart fluttered at that, but what does she mean that I was his first?

"You were the actual one that he has the longest string of patience when he was courting. I mean, he didn't court his past girls like the way he courts you."

"Oh my gawd! Unnie, you're blushing!" she teased to make me blush more.

I pushed her away. "Get away from me!"

I started to walked away from her as she continued to laugh and tease me away. I exited the room and made my way outside.

----

"BTS BTS BTS!"

"Oh my gosh unnie! this is your fault!"
Jennie glared at Yoonji after we arrived. Yes, we're late for their performance because Yoonji was searching for her polaroid and of course, being a kind sheep, we helped her. And we found it in Yoongi's table. She sweared so much words about her brother borrowing her camera.

"Yah don't be mad at me. My brother was the one who made us late!" Yoonji glared back.

"Yoongi didn't do anything!" she yelled back.

I placed myself on the middle before they start to fight. Chaeyoung was with Lisa, helping her to assist their performers because Mrs. Lee, our principal is going to watching the performance today.

"Stop fighting you two. Lisa texted me earlier where we will be sitting. We're kinda--uh, were like at the place were VIPs sits during a concert." I explained.