31: Falling Apart

(this is the scenario from chapter 29 but from Jin's P.O.V this time. Sorry if I just posted it today :3 )

JIN

Another dreadful day of being alone.

Sighing, I started walking towards my locker to see if there's some stuff to get.

After reaching my locker, someone's fingers was slowly creeping up on my shoulders, causing me to tense.

She giggles. "Oh oppa, don't be tensed. It's just me."

Haerin.

"What are you doing?" I ask her as she kept on creeping her fingers around me.

"Nothing~" she smiles sweetly making me flinch.

She is clearly flirting with me.

"Haerin I swear to God stop this-" I was totally shut off by Haeein connecting both of our lips. My eyes widened.

I didn't knew why I kissed the hell back but all I know she is biting my lips a lot so that's why I gave in.

Somebody help me.

She immediately pulled out as soon we both heard Jennie screaming and dropping her bag.

Fuck. Did Jisoo saw us....?!

Yoongi and Yoonji approched me as Haerin immediately winked at me before she left.

"Hyung, you're so dumb. If something happened on my bestfriend I swear to God hyung, I'll kill you." Yoongi bursted. Yoonji was picking all of Jennie's stuff that is scattered on the floor, same with picking Jisoo's bag a bit far away.

Yoonji approaches me. "I can't believe this Jin oppa. I thought you love my bestfriend but I guess not" she pauses, eyeing Haerin. "And also, I just wanna say you're starting to have a bad taste on women." she smirks as she passes Jennie and Jisoo's bag on Yoongi, bidding us goodbye. Haerin winked at me before leaving me completely alone.

I started gripping on my head in frustration.

====

[BACK INTO THE PRESENT TIME]

"Actually hyung, just admit that you are a chicken. Why did you even think about each other's asses together with Haerin. It's normal for Jisoo to react that way hyung."
Namjoon sighs as he sats on the couch with a cup of tea on his hand.

"Namjoonie hyung is right hyung. I saw her yesterday and heck, I swear to King Fafa you two we're just being plain dumb." Taehyung snorted as he brought some nachos.

Everyone are all here in our dorm except for Jimin and Yoongi.

"You're the one to talk, hyung. Btw, Hobi hyung just told me something about what happened to Jisoo noona." Jungkook butted in.

"Stop pranking Jin hyung kook, not funny." Namjoon answered as he sat properly.

"He's not pranking Jin hyung, Joon. I literally told him about what happened on Jisoo yesterday." Hoseok came out of nowhere, all of us looked at him confused.

"Jisoo was with Jennie yesterday and she fainted. Lisa and I saw them somewhere far from school." Hoseok pauses. "She felt a bit lighter though when I carried her."

I gasped, "You carried Jisoo?"

Hoseok rolls his eyes, "No need to be jealous hyung chill. Jennie needs help and I just helped the two of them to get hime together with Lisa."

"How is she now?!" I asked. Numerous questions were all stuck on my brain.

Hoseok sighs, "I can only say that she got skinnier than before and she looks pale and exhausted. Still beautiful." he adds.

I sighed in disbelief. Namjoon just shooked his head. Taehyung was eating his nachos while Jungkook's already gone. Hoseok went to the bathroom, probably gunna handle some business.

"Hyung, stop being a coward and face her." Namjoon says, patting my back.

I gave him a weak smile. He acts more mature than I do, same with Yoongi.

"I know you could do it!" Namjoon cheered. "Fighting!"

----

I don't why but currently, I'm peeking at the door of their classroom as I search for him.

"Jin?" a familiar voice of a girl caught my attention. Jennie.

"What are you doing here?" she whispers as she dragged me away from there classroom.

"How is your unnie doing?" I asked.

She rolls her eyes. "I thought you hate her? Why bother asking?"

I sighed, "Jennie..please."

"No." she says firmly. A tear escaped om her eyes but she quickly wiped it away. "I-I'm not gonna tell you." she says. As she was about to leave, I grabbed her wrists to pull her back.

"Jennie...please. I have to tell her something. She's not on their classroom"

She sighs, fanning herself as tears starting to escape on her eyes.

"You really wanna know huh?" she laughs weakly. "But didn't you said you hate her?"

I scratched the back of my head. "Yes I said that but I was just blinded by anger! I didn't mean to spat those words on her-"

"Why are you explaining this to me? I'm not Jisoo unnie." Jennie rolls her eyes.

Yoongi suddenly butts in. "What the fuck hyung? leave my girl alone! And you're looking for Jisoo right? Oh welp, good luck looking for her cause you know? she just droppef out earlier and going somewhere far away from you!" he spats as he hold Jennie's wrists, dragging her away.