32: Too Late

Jin nervously sat on the table as he wait for Hoseok to arrive. He was his only chance to know the truth.

It's currently lunch time, and he's waiting for Hoseok to arrive. He was already eating his lunch until someone opened the door.

"Hyung? You called me?" Hoseok said as he point a finger at himself. Seokjin nodded and signalled the younger to sit.

"This seems to be so uncommon, hyung. I have to sneak away from the cafeteria to get here. I just used some excuse to make them believe me." Hoseok pauses. "What are we gonna talk about?"

The boys really hates me. Jin sighs, before chugging down the water from his cup.

After they got the news of Jisoo dropping out on this school, everyone eventualy got mad at him.

"Let me guess, it's about Jisoo?" Hoseok snickered that made Jin choked.

He laughs as he shook his head. "Hyung, you're so inlove."

Jin rolls his eyes. "Shut up. Do you know where she is? Did Lisa mentioned anything about her on you?"

"Hmm, the only think I know was she's leaving and going to another country. That's what Lisa told me. She was extremely sad about it. She remembered how Jisoo wanted to be bold on their performance last time just to impress you, which I knew you are."

Jin choked on his drink for the 2nd time. "Did I heard it right?"

"What? Jisoo impressing you?" he raises an eyebrow to ask the older.

Jin shakes his head. "N-no, About h-her l-leaving and g-going to another c-country..."

Hoseok hums in agreement. Jin suddenly grabbed his arms as he desperately ask which country she is going.

"Hobi! Please tell me where she's going! I need to talk with her!" Jin begs desperately at Hoseok. He just looks at his hyung, hesitating if he should tell him or not.

Hoseok removes his hands onto his shoulder as he sighs. "Hyung......she's going back on her mom....in New Zealand."

His eyes widened. "Which city in New Zealand?!"

"Hasn't she told you anything about this?! Not even stalking her Instagram posts?!"
Hoseok beams.

Jin was taken aback as the younger shouted at him. He immediately went to check his phone to see.

-----

sooyaa_k
Incheon International Airport

❤ 💬 ▶Liked by jendeuk_k and 35 others

❤ 💬 ▶
Liked by jendeuk_k and 35 others

sooyaa_k: while waitin for my flight ♡ can't wait to see ya wellington!

View all comments

jendeuk_k: Aaaaaa unnie I'll miss ya!

babyyoons: My baby is leaving me! 😭💔

pcyrose: Unnie! ㅠㅠ

lalisa_m: Take care jichuu unnie!!! Luv ya! :3

25 minutes ago

-----

Jin gasped. "W-Wellington"

Hoseok sighs. "You can still stop her hyung, she's still waiting for her flight!"

"B-but what about the classes--"

Hoseok pushes him outside, dragging him outside the campus to call some taxi.

He payed the driver and told him to bring his hyung to the airport. Jin on the other hand, still shocked at the younger's actions.

"Thanks Hobi! I owe you one!" he shouted at the car window before closing it.

Now I need to calm myself and stop her from leaving.

-----

Jisoo sighs as she finishes her meal. She was still sitting on the same place, video-chatting her younger sister.

"You know Jisoo unnie, Jin ran on me to ask where the hell are you." she mumbles, eatimg her lunch.

Jisoo looked at her shockingly. "You told him?!"

"Nope. Blame Yoongi, not me. He did said you're going to New Zealand but didn't tell where."

Jisoo sighs in relief. "I'll kill him." she joked.

They spend more minutes talking until the female overhead announces throughout the entire airport.

"Flight KA13 to Wellington, New Zealand is about to take off in 10 minutes. I repeat, Flight KA13 to Wellington, New Zealand is taking off in 10 minutes. All passengers in the said flight, please quickly make your way to Airway 2. Thank you."

Jisoo bidded her goodbyes on the younger before ending the call. She stood up and went to Airway 2 as her luggages were going to be taken to the airplane by the airport staffs.

This is it, I guess. She thought as she looked over the window, other airplanes showing.

I'll definitely miss Korea.

----

Jin hurriedly ran on the doors as he went inside the airport, looking for his lover.

He looked everywhere to see if Jisoo is around, even the airport's restaurant.

He was even scolded from running too fast, but he didn't mind all of it. He was too busy looking for Jisoo.

Until he looked at the flight information display system.

Time Flight Destination
12:00 KA13 Wellington
12:30 KA23 Amsterdam
1:00 AC13 Tokyo

It's already fucking 12:15.

He dropped onto his knees as tears started to escape on his eyes.

I was too late.

---

A/N: Hai people, this is me again huehue. Btw, I'm gunna inform yall that I'm gunna be a judge on Remedy Awards! Wish me luck! Anyways, three more chapters before Epilogue! Luv ya guys!