35: I'm sorry

A/N: Sooo I finally present to yaa! The last chapter before epilogue with Jichu's P.O.V!

P.S: I'm gunna miss writing on this book ㅠㅠ

------

Jisoo sighs as she sat on one of the benches, calling Jennie. I miss my bratty younger sister a lot.

"Jisoo unnie!" Lalisa's face was shown on the screen as Jennie was beside her, cooking.

"Ah Lisa-yah! I told you not to use my phone---UNNIE!" she waves on the screen.

Jisoo giggles, "Watch out, you're cooking. Anywaaaaays, how are you?" she asks.

Jennie pouts, "Miss ya a lot."

Lisa does a lot of aegyos on the camera saying I miss you Jichu unnie.

Jisoo smiles at the sight of them. I miss everyone. Breaking her own thoughts, she asks where Chaeng was.

"Oh? Chaey? She was on a vacation together with her family. " Jennie nervously lets out a laugh.

"Ohh. How's everyone being doing lately?"
she asks.

Lisa tooks Jennie's phone away, signalling her that she'll be going to the porch.

Lisa sighs, "Everyone has been devastated since you left unnie. Especially Jin sunbae."

Jisoo's mood suddenly changed. Jin? I wonder how he's doing lately. I though he hates me? she thought.

"I think he's regretting everything now tho. He thinks it was his fault that's why everyone hates him."

Jisoo's mouth formed into an 'o' shape. "But I-I thought he hates me?"

Lisa chuckles, "Unnie he doesn't hate you. In fact, he even went to the airport to stop you fron leaving but I guess when he arrived your flight already left."

He followed me to the airport? That somehow make her heart flutter. She stopped herself from smiling as she heard what Lisa had just said.

"Ooh unnie! You're blushing!" Lisa teased the older.

"I'm not blushing! Shut up!" That eventually led into bickering but they stopped immediately.

"It's cold here in Wellington though." Jisoo sighs. Jennie suddenly appeared on the screen. Probably grabbed her phone from Lisa's.

"Lalisa! I gotta go talk to my unnie now! It's your turn now to do the cupcakes!" Jennie scolded.

"So unnie, how's mom?" Jennie asks.

"She's perfectly fine. She's always at worl that's why I can't always make her come with me when I was talking with you."

"Oh..it's fine. Welp anyways, how about you unnie? Feeling a bit better?"

Jisoo sighs, "I don't know Jendeuk....still complicated."

Jennie puckers his lips, "You know unnie, Jin oppa came here the day you left at night. Almost 10pm. And he was....searching for you...and he's drunk begging for your forgiveness."

She just hums, fixing her beanie. "Jen....w-what happened?"

"I made Yoongi fetched him and according to my beloved little cat, he said he's really regretting everything." Jennie says calmly.

"He was deadass look like a zombie from Train to Busan these days! Gahh! He has dark bags and he looks shit. He lovs you so much that I'm jaelous." Jenning throws up a tantrum as Jisoo just chuckles at her sister.

She was giggling until she looked up, which made her regret with the sudden action.

A smiling Jin was standing there.

She was practically speechless. After all of those days, missing him.

She gulped and try to blink her eyes to see if she was dreaming but actually she's not.

She stood up from her seat, walking to him. Eveything feels like being on slow motion.

"J-Jin?" she mumbles and after a second. Her body was wrapped into his as he hugged her tightly.

She stood quiet. Too shocked to believe everything. Slowly hugging him back.

"I thought you hate me?" she blinks.

Jin mumbles,"Not anymore Chi....I'm sorry for everything I did for you..I cam never hate you....cause you literally snatched my heart for the first place."

A/N:
Next Chapter - Epilogue: Him and I

Gahh this story's almost there to the finish line ㅠㅠ