10: Jealous

JISOO

"Wow, just because of him I can't even talk properly to my bestfriend anymore." Yoonji whines but I don't care. We supposed to have lunch together but here we are, at the dance room and founded Hoseok dancing with Jimin and Jungkook in behind. Honestly, out of three of them, Hoseokieee was the best! I mean, duh! He's handsome and look how his body rolled with the music!

"Yah, I started to hate that I've agreed to come with you here." Yoonji crosses her arms as she sits comfortably.

"Not my fault that you agreed." I shrugged my shoulders. I spotted all of the BTS members infront of the seats.

I catched Jin staring at me and I immediately look away.

Why the fuck I can't glare at him back? I felt my cheeks getting hot as I saw in my peripheral vision how Jin smirked at me before looking back to the guys(Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin) who's still dancing.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat?" Yoonji asks and I shooked my head off.

"Well okay then, see you in class." She said before leaving me completely alone. What a considerate friend.

"Unnie?" A girl approached me. Lalisa?

"Oh my God! It's indeed you Lisa! What are you doing here?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"I am the secretary of the dance club. What are you doing here unnie?" She asks and I nervously laugh. "Watching, I guess?"

"Was it prohibited?" I asked awkwardly. She didn't nod nor shook her head.

"Nah, it was fine. But aish, you've already been spoiled of the dance for the upcoming Intramurals." Lisa scratches the back of her head.

"Oh, sorry about that. Was everyone on the BTS were members of dance club?" I asked.

Lisa shooks her head. "Nah, only Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin sunbae. Why'd you ask?"

"So the four other members are just here to watch?"

"Yeah. They insisted because they were friends with the president sooo.....yeah, they were allowed to watch." she mumbles.

"Who's the pressie of this club? No actually, list all the officers."

"Here." she handed me a paper.

Class Officers of the Dance Club
President: Jung Hoseok
Vice President: Park Jimin
Secretary: Lalisa Manoban
Treasurer: Hirai Momo
Auditor: Kang Seulgi
Sgt. and Arms: Park Jungwon
Kang Jae

My mouth formed into 'o' shape in instant. Hoseok was the president of this club?! asdfghjkl----

I glanced at Hoseok and this time, I caught him staring at me. He winked at me and my eyes widened.

"I saw that." Lisa squeals in joy as she started to hit me on my shoulders. "Someone has a crush on Hobi oppa~" she continued to tease when she was walking away from me.

"Stop it Lalisa! Or else I'll kick you-----" I was interrupted by someone. I was being dragged was no other than

Kim Seokjin.