13: First Date

JISOO

"You're not j-joking right?" I was met by his blushing face.

I scoffed. "Do I look like I'm joking?"

"N-no, sorry. Let's go?" He reached out for my hand.

I let him hold my hand as we walked together to his car.

He intertwined our hands together without me realizing.

Kim Seokjinnie is soo sofffft rn~~~~~~

He opened the door for me to sit on the passenger sit beside him and he close the door gently. And yhen he went to his side hurriedly.

"Yah, where are you taking me?" I asked him and he just freAkiNg smile at me.

"Somewhere special." He started the engine and we already left the school.

-----

"What are we doing here? Why'd you stop?" I said to him with a worried tone.

He was climbing at the metal-like fence and I felt like we're doing something illegal.

"Yah, don't worry about it, just climb." He said as soon he reached the other side.

"You're not serious right?" I asked. "I am friking wearing a skirt Jin!!" I was referring at my uniform that I was wearing.

He chuckled at me. "Wait hold on." He disappeared and I freaking don't know where he went.

Two minutes later, I found him in the mini gate calling for me. I walked to him with a smile on my face.

He closed the gate after and I am revealed to this marvelous place

He intertwined our hands together as we walk together.

"This place was amazing." I was shocked even when we reached the waterfall.

"Yah, looks like you've already planned this huh?" I pointed at the picnic mat with a picnic basket near it. His ears turned red.

----

"You know, this is the place where I actually go when healing myself." He closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the nature.

Am I the only one who knows this besides his friends??

He seems like to read my mind. "Yes. You're the first person I brought here with me."

I blushed. I felt....special.

I saw him smirk while he was daydreaming. "Yah!" I hit his shoulders as we both laugh together.

----

"Is this our first date?" He teased me and J rolled my eyes.

"Tsk, stop being so ironic here Jisoo."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Okay fine, you win!" I crossed my arms together and rolled my eyes before drinking the orange juice.

"Stop rolling your eyes or I'll kiss you."

I choked on my orange juice and shoot him a glare.

"Okay I'm sorry! Aigoo." He continued to laugh until he was on tears.

"Yah Jisoo, forgive me alreadyy~" He whines.

I ignored him.

"Pleaseeee?~" He begged cutely asking for ny forgiveness.

I continued to ignore him and let him whine for hours.

"Call me Worldwide Gorgeous then."

He just looked at me in disbelief.

I see how it is huh?

I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows, throwing a glare on him.

He sighs and before I knew it, he already pecked my cheek and said;

"Worldwide Handsome loves Worldwide Gorgeous don't worry."

And then my blood sugar rise up.