SPECIAL CHAPTER - Surprise

"Mom, Jin is coming with us back to Korea later." Jisoo said to her mother who's currently cooking their breakfast.

She hums, "Mhm btw daughter, didn't I told you that you really had a good taste on men?"

She blushed at what her mother just said.
"Jin? He's handsome and basically perfect." her mother continues.

"Mom stop it." she hides her face in embarassment. It was currently 7am, Jin was still sleeping upstairs on her room.

"Mom did you videocalled Nini already? She misses you a lot." Jisoo speaks, changing the topic before it gets more further.

"I did. Last night. It's currently 4am on her and she's probably asleep."

Jisoo just gave her a small nod, "Jisoo-yah, call your boyfriend upstairs, breakfast's almost ready."

Jisoo swiftly made her way towards the stairs, sliding on the wooden styled floor, onto her room.

Opening the door, she spotted a sitting Jin on the bed, eyes half opened. She decided to mess up things for a moment. She stepped outside, before running towards Jin to jump onto him, causing them to fall together on the matress, bed creaking a bit and Jin is fully awake.

Jisoo was on top of him, forehead to forehead. She was giggling, "Wake up sleepyhead, it's morning~" she giggles before kissing him.

"Daughter I--WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Her mom's voice shrieked. Jisoo immediately rolled over on the bed and looked at her mom, eyeballs almost going to pop out, "It's not what you're thinking! I---I'm just waking him up!"

Her mom shakes her head, "Yeah yeah anyways, breakfast is ready." her mom leaves. "No kissing and sex! You two are still young for pete's sake!"

Jisoo hid herself in embarassment. Mom, this is the second time geez. Her cheeks was on crimson red as she heard somwone shifting on the bed.

He was making her stood up, "C'mon, let's go, I'm hungry..." Jin says as she hold into her forearm.

"Aniiiiiiiyaaaaaaa!!!!" she suddenly screams. He sighs.

"You leave me no choice then." he grabs her both arms, making her stand. He eventually piggy-back the girl.

"Uwaaah, why are you so heavy?" he says. But before going down the stairs, Jisoo requested him to get down on her own as they won't want to risk some injury. They can already smell the aroma of waffles from the dining table.

Her mom seems already prepared everything. She wasss very quiet, only the sounds of the plates are the ones that can be heard.

"This is awkward." Jisoo thought. They both watched Jisoo's mom making an expresso on their coffee machine.

Suddenly, someone who is confidemt enough to break the whole silence talked.

"Mrs. Kim?" Jin suddenly stood up. Jisoo's mom hums.

"What do you call a sad cup of coffee?" he asks.

"What?"

"Depresso." Jin's windshield laugh invaded the place. Jisoo just covered her face while shooking her head.

Her mom looked at them, "Dad jokes huh?"

Jin nodded, scratching the back of his head.

"Ooooh noice!" she said cheerfully, aiming for a high five which Jin happily accepted

"Wow, mom's being weird again." Jisoo thought.

-----

"So you're telling me that you and Jin oppa didn't got back together?" Yoonji asks, putting some facemasks on her face.