19: Lesson

JISOO

"Yah, your lover boy is looking for you." Yoongi said as he approached me. Jennie was behind him and I looked down to see the both of them, holding hands.

I raised an eyebrow before looking at Jennie who seems to blush after making eye contact then suddenly looked away.

Clearing my throat, I started to speak. "Are you two....perhaps, together?" I asked as the memory of them making out on our living room's apartment last night started playing on my mind.

They both glanced at each other before speaking. "Yes, we are." Yoongi said before looking at Jennie who is blushing hard while glancing at us both.

Before I could speak, Jennie's expression changed and glared at me. "Don't you dare never allowed as two because I, did never oppose your relationship with Jin oppa."

I rolled my eyes. "Says the one who always kept on threatening me from staying away from that grandpa." I pointed Yoongi beside her.

Yoongi frowned. "I heard that!"

"Glad to hear that. And don't worry, I won't oppose your relationship. By the way, where's Jinnie?"

Yoongi scowled. "Calling cute nicknames now huh?" he mocks.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Now, where's Jin?"

He sighs in defeat. "Tch, he just said go to your special place. Hmm, why do you guys called it special? Is it because you two had sex-----" Jennie covered his mouth and smiled awkwardly at me.

"Sorry for his behaviour unnie..."

I glared at him before saying. "It's fine. Why would I defend myself from that if I know myself that we didn't do such things like that. Anyways, I have to go now." I looked at her smiling before glaring at Yoongi again.

I decided to tease the two for the last time. "And oh one more thing, Don't forget to close all the curtains and lock the door before having a make-out session. You wouldn't want to have some interruption doing it." With that, I flipped my hair in confidence before leaving the both of them alone.

Scolds and multiple swearing was heard from Jennie's mouth, scolding her beloved Yoongi. Yoongi just whines at her.

------

"You called me?" I mumbled as I saw him lying on the grass, daydreaming. He didn't budge on his position, until a spider went to his face that made him immediately sat on the grass.

I giggled at the sight of him, being scared on spiders. He glared at me and I looked at him innocently. "Why did you do that?!?!" he grunts, his hand holding his chest. His breathing got faster than usual.

"What? Why are you accusing me on something I didn't do? I swear I'm just standing here trying to wake you up."I looked at him innocently

"Oh sure you did." With that, he started to tickle me.

"YAH, YAH-----HAHAHAHA---STOP IT----HAHAHAHA. I DIDN'T DO IT!"

My giggles were heard on that area. I'm almost squirming under his tickling and hovering above me, continuing to tickle my sides.

"Good thing I love you or else you'll be dead right here on spot."

-----

3RD

She watched them from afar, with an overflowing fume on her body. She hated the sight of the two of them being together.

She clenched her fists as she saw how her lover tickled Jisoo. She was supposed to be on his place, not her.