23: Performance

JISOO

Today is our last rehearsal before our performance later.

We're dancing for the elimination to get into the finals. Yep, that explains every preparation we made last time.

Many participated for this event since our Music Teacher said that he'll give us extra credits if we ever won any place on the following event.

"This is how we'll do it...." Chaeyoung continued to explained the details on how we will be going on the stage. I listened carefully on het instructions so I can never be the black hole of our group.

The three of us nodded on her detailed explanation. Chaey's mom will did all of our make up later. My mom was currently overseas so she couldn't come. Well, she never told us what will she be doing there.

And also,

I need to prepare on the possibility of seeing him later.

-----

"Jisoo already looks so pretty, she doesn't need to wear that much make up." Chaeyoung's mom said, that made the girls cringe. I rolled my eyes of them before smiling at Chaeng's mom. "Thank you for the compliment, Aunt Rebecca. Don't mind those three because they were just jealous that I'm more good-looking at them."

Aunt Rebecca laughs. "I like that attitude, Jisoo." the both of them high-fived each other as if they were already close friends.

Their 'teasing game' stops and I obviously won of course.

Jennie went to the couch, taking selfies. Lisa, on the other hand, was practicing the steps of our dance.

Chaeyoung is sitting on the vanity, her make-up was done by her mother, now her hair is on the process of making it pretty.

I was on my train of thoughts until my phone started ringing on my bag. I immediately went to the table where my bag is.

Yoonji's calling. And not just a call, a video call.

I rolled my eyes before pressing 'answer'. What does she need?

"Yoons?" I greeted her with a meh' face

"Woah Ji, you've got the greatest meme ever." Yoonji chuckles on the screen. "You looks so uglaaaay."

I frowned. "Do you want me to hang up?"

Her mood suddenly changes. "Don't you dare! Anyways I videocalled you because it's been a while. You're not chatting me because of your (dance) practice with Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé."

I decided to tease her a bit. "Someone misses my presence."

Yoonji scoffs. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways, just to tell you that I'm going to be the photographer for this day's event."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'll still look good even what angle you do with me. You can't embarass me with those meme pics."

"Wow, you really gained a level 9,99,999,999 of confidence. Don't tell me you've been------infected by Seokjinnie oppa?!"

My mood escalated quickly. From being happy to depressed. Well, it's been a while since I heard his name.

She must've notice my sudden change of mood, "Oops, I didn't mean to brought him up. Sorry Ji."

There was an utter silence between our videocall until Jin's windshield laugh from the background broke the silence.

I gave her a weak smile. "It's okay Yoons, I know you didn't mean to. I'm sorry but I need to go, Jen's looking for me." Lies. Jennie wasn't looking at me.