24: Darkness

JIN

"What happened? How did it went?" Jungkook hurriedly went to ask Namjoon as soon as he entered the room.

My gaze shifted on him as I try to analyze what happened with her talk to Jisoo.

Namjoon immediately went over me and said, "I'm sorry hyung, I didn't----"

I shushed him. "Shh, it's okay Joonie. It shouldn't be you who goes to apologize for me. I should be the one who went there.."

"No hyung----"

"I said it's okay. Just tell me what happened to your talk with h-her.."

"B-before I can even explain, she already interrupted me and said that she already have forgiven you..." he stops. Oh, thank God. "but...she also said that you two can never go back to normal like you guys used to..." I felt millions of arrows pierced my heart after hearing what Jisoo just said to Namjoon.

I just let out a laugh. A sad one.

I started to mumbled, "It's okay, Namjoon. I'm fine...it's okay...it's my fault as well that I-uh--"

"Don't blame yourself hyung...." Taehyung who joined in said from the back.

"Technically, Jisoo has the right to do such things cause you've hurt her feelings, hyung." Yoongi butts into the conversation.

"I didn't play with her feelings! It's all real!" I defended. It's the truth. I love her with my whole heart.

"That doesn't change the fact that you actually plan to play with her feelings before falling in love with her." Yoongi mouthed.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I gripped on his collar, almost punching him from saying such things that made my mind frustrated.

"What did I do to you to say such things like this?!" I yelled on him.

No Jin stop. You're losing it. Your self-control.

"Are you kidding me?! You hurt my bestfriend for fuck's sake! She's almost a little sister for me! Jennie couldn't stop crying all over again when she remembers how the fuck you've hurt her older sister! She's a sister to me too! I treat her like how I treat Yoonji!" Yoongi didn't bothered to use honorifics that made me shocked

"Hyung calm down.." Hoseok said from behind.

My hands slowly started to loose it's grip from his collar. Before I knew it, he already walked out on the room together with Hoseok, followed by a confused Jimin who just entered the room.

"What happened on Yoongi hyung? He glared at me as soon ad I met his 'dark bloody' like eyes." Jimin asks as he sats beside Taehyung and Jungkook who's currently sleeping with Taehyung's head on Jungkook's shoulder while Jungkook's head is on Tae's head. Jimin sat beside them before hugging Jungkook.

"Is it about Jisoo?" Jimin asks.

"Don't mention her right now Jimin....I can't...not now..." I stopped her from saying more about her. How can I be better if I hurt her and she forgive me so quickly?

And also by Yoongi's words....

"I want to go out for now guys.....I need fresh air..." I walked out from the room as well and let my feet to take me.

-----

"A whiskey for me please....." I spoke to the bartender who just looked at my direction. He just gave me a small nod before going.

Actually I don't know how I ended up being in a club. It's been a long time since I sneaked up here.

The loud music bangs in the whole room as people where dancing in a middle while the DJ continue playing some music. I just sighed before resting my head on the counter. Argh, I need to clear my head.

I scanned the dance area again. There we're lots of slutty girls dancing in there, wearing shorts that almost look like underwears.

A girl walked up to me. "Hey pretty boy, wanna have some fun?" the girl smiled confidently as if she was sure that I'll go with her.

I drank my whiskey. "Sorry but I'm allergic to someone who often gets laid like you."

The girl looks as if her blood is boiling. She just flipped her hair before turning away from me.

What a slut.

Suddenly a familliar figure caught my attention. She was dancing in the middle of the dance floor. As if the world stops moving and like everything was in slow motion as I see her smile on someone.

Jisoo?

I felt like my blood boiling as I see a guy snaking his hands onto her waist. She looks so drunk.

I immediately made my way towards her direction without her noticing.

Aish, this girl.

-------

Jin gripped on the man shoulders as her continue to roam his hands aeound Jisoo.

Now now, that was sexual harassment, Jin thought. He is also taking advantage of Jisoo being drunk.

"Stop touching what's mine, dude." Jin said calmly. The man immediately looked at him.

"Let me remind you that she isn't yours, Mr. Seokjin." The guy's smirk was visible on the dimmed light. He placed his hands again on Jisoo's waist

"She isn't yours either. Minho, this---" he points Minho's hands that's wrapped around Jisoo "is clearly sexual harassment."

Minho scoffs. "Why do you care?"

"Just shut up you bastard." After that, he slaps Minho's hands off her waist before pulling her outside the club.

"W-wait, w-w-who the fuck are you?" Drunk Chichoo says as she was being dragged by Sober Jin.

This girl is weirder when she's drunk. Aish.

"It's me..." Jin softly says that made Jisoo frown.

"I-I r-recognize y-your voice! Y-you're the one w-who k-keeps p-plays w-with m-my feelings! D-do y-you r-really meant everything *hik hik* c-cause I mean't everything Jin!" she yells.

"I meant everyhing....please stop crying.."

"Y-you're j-just lying....n-no!" she painfully cries, smacking Jin on his chest.

"I-I fucking h-hate you! S-so much! *hik hik* b-but it's s-s-still you!" she points on her heart. Jin just hugged the crying drunk Jisoo. He started comforting her, until he felt a heavy weight lifting on her chest.

She already on a deep sleep.

Jin fixed her hair, putting it behind her ear before placing a peck on his forehead. He carried her bridal-style until he reached the car.

It was the first time he actually saw her cry like that.