7: Save Me

JISOO

I was busy flicking my pen all over again on my pink journal, writing some poems in there and some other things.

The school's garden was pretty quiet-- well it's because everyone was having fun with their friends on the other side of the school.

The school's garden was quiet and relaxing since it was so peaceful in this area. Fairy lights surrounding the area.

I kept writing and writing words, sipping coffee that I've bought minutes ago.

As I closed my eyes to think, I suddenly felt that pair of eyes were looking out from me.

I looked around, glance there and there but no one was around.

Is there someone stalking me?

I decided to shook it off--- trying to focus on my writing.

I glanced around for the last time, trying to calm myself by breathing.

I just drew doodles on my journal since I can't focus on the poem I'm creating.

I closed my pink journal and placed it on my small bag hurriedly, drinking the coffee as fast as I can. But before I can go out of the place. A guy jumped from the bush and laughed loudly.

"I didn't knew you're this scared." Minho joked as he stomps his foot on the ground, laughing his ass off.

"Minho! It isn't funny! I almost got a heart attack!" I held my chest tightly, felling my heart beating faster than usual.

"So I just wanna give this to you...." He showed the boquet of flowers from behind. I looked at him weirdly. Why is he handling me flowers?

"Uh, Minho? What is this?" I nervously asked as I kept looking back and forth on him and the flowers.

"It's for you......and...I want to confess something." He awkwardly said, scratching his nape.

"Wait M----"

"Can I court you?" He kneeled infront of me.

I widened my eyes and gasp in shock. I gulped, my eyes still widen as I look at him.

"Minho, p-please stand up." I looked away, stuttering my words.

"Don't be mad at me.....but......I just only see you as a friend..."

His smile immediately falled on his face.
"Jisoo....."

"I'm sorry Minho....." I looked at him, guilt taking over my eyes.

I was about to walk away but he immediately grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere."

A/N: Sorry for the short update everyone.