21: Her Success

3RD

"Actually Minho, I was only the one who done the work." Haerin gave him an annoyed look while crossing her arms.

"Okay I'm sorry, if my sister didn't get hospitalized that day. Just thanks for ruining the both of them." Minho thanked her, ready to get the girl he really loves since day one.

"I witnessed the scene happened earlier." he added. "And I want to say it was..." then he claps.

She smirked. "Of course. I'm not Lee Haerin for nothing."

"Wanna get a drink later? I'll treat you for your success. And I won't take 'no' as an answer."

"Why would I?" Haerin said in a confident tone. "After all, Jin would be mine soon."

Little did they know, there was someone listening to their conversation.

-----

JISOO

"That was great unnie! Your voice is sooo soothing!" Chaeng compliments were giving me more confidence as she kept on checking on our vocals.

If you're wondering what we are doing, we're preparing for our second performance for the upcoming event held by Glee and Dance Club. But the difference from the last time was were having more groups from different grade levels and sections.

"Chaeng, are you sure that this isn't prohibited? I mean us, joining in." Jennie's concerned voice flood over the face.

"Nah unnie, everyone's doing it. Besides, why would they care? I'm the president of the goddamn club and if they even get mad at me joining you guys in I would-"

"Okay okay, too much answer but I guess, well then okay." Jennie sighs. "I'll see you guys later, I need to see Yoongs."

"But Jennie unnie-aist." Lisa sighs after being cut by Jennie. She deadass close the door on the face of the younger.

"I swear Jennie unnie was the most badass woman I'd ever met on my entire life." Chaeng sighs as she fixes the equipments. "So let's just go practice without her?"

"Sounds like a plan." Lisa replied.

They never mentioned anything about that scene days ago. And I'm actually about that.

"How about you unnie?" Lisa asks.

"Well, I don't have plans so..."

"Then let's go already!" We let Chaeng dragged us to the school's dance studio.

-----

"Wait are you guys sure that no one's inside?" I asked Chaeng after dragging us here from upstairs.

She shrugs. "I don't know. Yah Lalisa, you suppose to know some sorts of things like that. You're the secretary." Rosé scoffs.

Lisa rolls her eyes. "How would I know that duh?"

"Oh wait, I remembered that they're not practicing here today, so we're okay!" Chaeyoung lets out an awkward laugh before scratching the back of her neck.

"What?"

Chaeyoung's cheeks suddenly turned red after realizing what she said.

"How did you know that....BTS wasn't going to practice here?" Lisa asks. "I-I'm the only one who knows that...Wait, is there something going on between you and Hoseok oppa's friends?!" Lisa gasps.

My eyes saddened. I haven't heard anything from him since that day.

"There's nothing going on Pranpriya, I just heard it from Jimin sunbaenim though."

Lisa crosses her arms. "Hmm, you seemed pretty close to Jiminie oppa." Chaeyoungie became flustered at Lisa's remark.

Chaeyoungie rolls her eyes. "You're just hopeless romantic at the Dance Club's president." she fired back that made Lisa immediately shut up.

"Guys.....? I'm still here you know?"

"Oh sorry about that unnie, c'mon let's go." Lisa ignored Chaey's bickering and just set up all the speakers and the equipments.

Just got to focus. Yeah, focus.

I'll be fine.

a/n: okay chapter getting weirder and weirder