20: Confrontation

*I tried making it a little intense but ;-; *

3RD

Jin was there, standing beside her locker, waiting for her to arrive. He brought some boquet of flowers, imagining it how Jisoo would like it.

She would be happy. He thought.

Or not.

A stomping Jisoo with her eyes narrowed went to him, it's arms was crossed. He can't understand why, but one thing for sure is that was surely one of his fault or maybe she's on her period or whatsoever.

He gave her the flowers but she immediately declined it and slammed the boquet on his face.

"Do I looked easy on you?!" she shouted, on the hallways.

She didn't care about their schoolmates and her classmates passing by, looking at them watching the drama and tea getting spilled or how you called it - all that matters on her is to confront the guy infront of him.

The students started to whispered behind their back but that didn't mattered.

"Fucking answer me! I don't give a fuck if you're older than me by years and shit- but did you ever loved me?" Her tears started to streamed onto his cheeks. She was kneeling on the ground, bursting on tears.

That made Jin came into realization- she must already found out about their bet and shit.

"I can expl-" She slapped him, not letting him finished on his sentence. "I don't need any fucking explanation. It seems so clear now anyways. Don't come near me and never talk to me ever again! You're such a playboy! I hate you!" With that, she gathered her pride before running away from the scene.

After that, he just dropped onto his knees without even knowing, looking at those broken flowers scattered on the ground.

"I'm sorry...."

Jennie looked at him with pity before running, following her older sister together with Lisa and Chaeyoung.

-----

Jisoo kept on running without looking behind her back. Her vision started to blurry as tears fall down on her cheeks

"Unnie!"

Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé kept on yelling. She ran faster than her usual. She didn't want to be seen like this.

She didn't want them to see her pain.

Much in her dismay, the three still followed her until she dropped on her knees and cried.

They ended up being on a park.

The three almost ran out of their breath from those running they've done. After catching their breaths, they slowly walked towards Jisoo who's still kneeling on the ground, crying.

Jennie didn't knew what to do. She just hugged her sister from behind, followed by the two. That is when she started crying louder than before.

The three just patted her back and just hugged their unnie before Jisoo passed out from exhaustion.

A/N: Just got better days ago because I got ill. Update is short because life is short :p