33: He needs you

Jennie was about to put her facemask while videochatting Yoongi until she heard a loud bang from downstairs.

Yoongi asked, "Babe, what's that?" Jennie shrugs her shoulder. "Lemme go check brb." then she ended the videocall, pitting her phone on her pajama pocket.

It's fucking 10pm. Whoever this person is, I swear to God. She cursed under her breathe as she wore her bunny slippers and went downstairs.

Jennie looked at the window first to see who the hell was knocking the door like hell.

Jennie rolls her eyes before going to the door to open it.

This guy really wants to get beaten.

She opened the door, arms crossed. A drunk Jin was crying on their door. She raised an eyebrow at him before speaking.

"What the heck do you want? It's fucking 10pm and you're here banging the shit of my door."

Jin cries. "I-I need h-her.....J-Jennie....p-please.....where is she in W-Wellington? I-I need to s-see h-her! f-fuck...i-i miss her!" he cries as he painfully begged for the younger to tell him where she was.

Jennie chewed on her lip before speaking.
"So what? So you can hurt the shit of her again? Sunbae, no! She doesn't deserve this! She is too vulnerable! I can't handle seeing her crying just because she thinks it was her fault even tho it's not!" Jennie spats as she fixes her hair.

Jin looked at her, his eyes were red from crying. "Jennie....Of course I knew a-about that....? Jennie....just p-please...." he eventually started to hiccup, begging at her.

Jennie just slams the door on him and leaned. She went to grab her phone on her pajama pockets, dialing Yoongi to fetch his hyung. She felt pain stinging on her heart as she recalls that he somehow resembles their mom----who was also drunk then came to their dad, begging for him to take her back. But their dad fucking didn't.

"Y-yoongi....please fetch J-jin sunbae....he's here in my door..." she chewed her lip while waiting on his response, and hearing Jin's painful cries.

Yoongi sighs on the other line, "Okay okay, I'll be fetching him. Go to sleep now, love." Yoongi says and Jennie just hums in agreement.

But she technically didn't followed what Yoongi said. She sat and leaned on her door as she heard Jin crying. She continied chewing on her lip.

Minutes later, she can hear Jin screaming and Yoongi scolding him. She moved the curtain over the window to look at them both, Jin being dragged by Yoongi onto the taxi.

She bit her fingers before putting the curtain back in place and going back upstairs.

She went inside of her room, plopping herself on the bed. Letting darkness engulf her for now.

-----

"Yoongi, no! I need to go back! I need to know where she is in Wellington!" Jin cries as he was being dragged by Yoongi towards their dorm.

"Hyung, calm the fuck down." Yoongi says as he dragged him inside.

"Yoongi I----didn't got to stop h-her, s-she already left and I w-was too l-late. Now I-I'm not gonna s-see her...ever again...." he cries on Yoongi shoulder.

Yoongi let the older cry on his shoulder. It somehow lessen his anger on his hyung.

He's suffering on their relationship. He keeps carrying problems and he ends up suffering. Well, both of them are suffering of course. But in his opinion, Jin end up sufferimg the most.

Yoongi pats the older's back, dragging him onto his room. Changing Jin into his Tshirts was damn hard, not to mention he just vomited on Yoongi's white hoodie.

He can't help but to curse, but of course the older didn't scold him have the power thag much as he's already on his deep sleep.

Yoongi groans as he went to the bathroom, grabbing into his hair in frustration.

He changes into his brown pajamas, then plopping himself to bed, texting Jisoo.

"Goddamnit it Jisoo, he fucking needs you."

----

A/N: Halooooo! #curiousaboutYOU
Did you guys already vote for BTS on the Top Social Artist? You better do nooow! We neeeed to bring home that bacon as the BBMAs is on May 1st! We can do this guys!

Btw, I'm not gunna show you any Jisoo P.O.V for now huehuehue

Sorry for this worst angst lmao. Don't worry this story will get better soon. Just waiteu.