27: Official

A/N: Listen to that music until the end of the first part :>

Random Fact: This was the song I've been listening to while writing part one :>>

JISOO

"Chi......I miss being with you.....please give me another chance.....to prove myself how much I love you..."

He whispers as he started to cry harder on my shoulder.

I don't know what to say.

"Please Chi.....I'm begging you..."

His begs and cries makes me weak in a second. Shit.

He literally continued to cry on my shoulders. I can feel his hands started to tighten around my waist as he continued to cry.

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say or react. I can only feel my heart aching at the sight of him crying on my shoulder. It hurts seeing him like that.

We both stayed like that in seconds, minutes, and i don't know.....

It's fine for me to get hurt.

I slowly removed his head on my shoulder and removed his hands on my waist and slowly got the courage to face him. His eyes were almost red from crying.

I didn't let my mind speak this time and let my heart do its thing.

I hugged him and drew circles on his back.
His hands slowly snaked on my waist to hug me back. I let him cry as I closed my eyes, only hearing his cries, the sound of the birds, the fire, and my heart beating the same pace as him.

"It's okay..." I mumbled as I kept my eyes close. I heard him sigh while caressing my hair.

"Please? Give me another chance?" He begs and slowly tightens his grip on my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"It hurts.....t-that y-you played with my feelings....It still hurts....but you know what?" My tears started to flow on my cheeks. "No matter how much I want to fucking push you the hell away and how much I try hard to remove my feelings for you.....but I can't.....I still...love you.." I started to hiccup.

He fixed my hair and forced me to face him. "No matter how fucking hard I try I-I can't....fuck what have I done to you to make me suffer like this?" This time, I punched his chest in multiple times, not caring if that hurts him or not.

"Chi...stop it." he says as I kept on punching his chest.

But what he did next was unbelievable.

He kissed me.

He freaking stole my first kiss.

The kiss....I guess...lasted for 20 seconds. My eyes widen as I peek at the sight of him, eyes closed while kissing me. (gahhh, i suck at this geez)

He give me a cheeky smile. "So.....I've been thinking.....Can I be your boyfriend now?"

I rolled my eyes before wiping his tears. He frowned.

"What?" he asks. "It's been so long since I'm courting you."

I smiled like a fool to myself before smacking him in the back maiing him yelp in pain.

I laughed at the sight of him and gave me an annoyed look. "Yah, don't ignore my question! I'm serious!"

I giggle as I snaked my arm on his waist. "Of course, I'll be your girl."

He looks at me shocked, "Did I heard it right?!"

I rolled my eyes before standing up. "Okay fine, just forget what I've said."