11: Pain in the Ass

JISOO

"Would you fucking stop dragging me Kim Seokjin! It hurts!" I hissed in pain as he continur to dragged me away from the dance room, gripping on my wrists tightly.

He lets go of me but when I was about to walk in different direction, he directly pinned me into the locker then looked at me with an intensed gaze.

This was the first time I noticed that this guy is handsome. I mean, looked at his pointed jaw, his nose, his upper and lower lips are extremely full and it looks very proportional------wait what?!

My heartbeat was beating than usual. The closeness was way too much.

Oh gawd please someone save me.

Gathering all my courage, "U-um what are y-you d-doing?" I asked him.

Shit. I stuttered.

He seems to notice how flustered I am so he smirk at me and winked at me before holding my chin up.

"Don't make me jealous again or I'll go shit again." after he finished talking, he left me alone in the hallway.

As soon as he was gone on the hallway, my hand immediately made its way to hold my chest in shock and to feel my heartbeat going faster and faster.

What?

I just shook my head and slapped myself before running somewhere.

-----

"Stop talking about that scene Yoons! It isn't funny!" I covered my ears as she continued to tease me about what happened yesterday.

Unfortunately, Yoonji was peeking out on the hallways and witnessed how he pinned me on that goddamn locker.

"He said he was jealous so that means he likes you or even better, he loves you!" Yoonji squealed like an enthusiast.

"But he has no right to be jealous. I mean, there's no 'us'."

"Yet." Jungkook joined in to make my life more miserable.

I can feel my cheeks getting hotter. "You're blushing at Kookie's words about you both! She reallly loved it." Yoonji teased and I immediately looked away from her and Jungkook.

"Jisoo noona has a crush on Jin hyung?" Jungkook asks. Yoonji nods her head and I immediately neckslice her neck without sparing any glance at the both of them.

"Awwww Jisoo noona is blushing!" I looked away even more.

"Stop teasing me kiddos!" I tried to act sassy but it failed miserably because of this two who is reallly a pain in the ass.

I had no choice but to ran far away from them as soon as possible.

I even heard them both calling my name while giggling but I didn't care to look back.

Those brats.