25: Awkward

JISOO

"Ugh....my head hurts..." I yawned as I massaged my temples a bit.

Wait, I'm at a club yesterday right..? Where the heck am I?! Did I just got laid by someone I don't know?! I'm so dead!

I immediately got up from the bed, wide awake.

God, no please. Tell me all of that didn't happened. I scanned myself as I am now wearing someone's pajamas. My undergarments are still with me...phew.

I roamed my eyes around the room before looking who's sleeping beside me. Wait a second.......JIN?!!?!?!?!

He was sleeping so peacefully until he suddenly open his eyes groggily ang looked at me.

"Sleep Chi, it's still early." His sleepy voice echoed on my mind making it fuzzy. I miss him.

Without realizing, I was also falling onto the bed and closed my eyes. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist, bringing me closer to his.

"I miss you Chichoo......I'm sorry.." Jin whispers as kiss my forehead softly

A tear escaped into my eye.

I miss you too.

------

"Jisoo...? Wake up." I felt a poke on my shoulder. I groaned, turning to the other side and pushing someone's hand away. "5 more minutes!"

I heard someone chuckle,"But we're going to be late if she don't wake up in any second hyung..." I heard someone's voice that made me woke up in utter shock. Fuck, my head hurts.

"T-Taehyung?! Jin?!--aww." I get up from the bed and stare at the both of them, not caring about my bed hair. My head hurts as I hold it, Jin supporting me so I won't collapse or something. I almost blushed when I looked at Jin so I immediately looked at Taehyung.

I pointed his direction. "T-Tae! H-how did I get h-here?!" His eyes widened before clearing his throat. Jin was still supporting me from falling

"It wasn't me who brought you here, it's him!" He pointed at Seokjin and I gulped before looking at him. I caught him staring too that made my knees wobble. Without even knowing it myself, I ran away from them and much in my surprise; Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook are all here. Not to mention that Jimin is half-naked.

What made me shocked the most is Rosé going out from someone's room with only in her pajamas. She even approached Jimin and pecked him the lips the looks like Jimin had enjoyed.

Wait. NO. I did not just see that.

I looked at them with widened eyes. "G-guys?" they all looked at me and this instance, Rosé got back from the room quickly and came out with a large shirt and she threw it on Jimin's face.

"Yoongi oppa! How did I get here!" I approached him, hugging and crying onto his chest, not minding if they stare at me or what.

He dragged me somewhere that I guess that it was room. "Do you really want to know how did you get here?"

I simply nodded. All I remember that I was on the bar dancing with someone.

"Tsk, you brat. Jin hyung caught you last night in the bar dancing with a guy named Minho. You're so drunk last night yanno? Good timing that Chaeyoung is in here or else."

Minho? I never heard anything of him since the lasr incident when....ugh, I don't wanna talk about it.

"Wait. Care to explain why Chaey's in here?" I asked him and he raised an eyebrow. "You didn't know?"