6: Basketball

JISOO

That explains why they are practicing yesterday.

They were having a match with the other school's biggest varsity players in basketball.

I am seating on the bleachers together with Jennie, Lisa, and Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoungie seems to be tensed after hearing who'll BTS will compete.

"You okay?" I looked at her and she just awkwardly smiled at me. "I'm fine unnie, thanks for asking."

I looked at her for the last time, diverting my attention once again to BTS.

"Can't believe that they practiced that hard yesterday." Yoonji appeared next to me.

"Yah, You scared me Yoonji!"I hit her hard on the back as I put my left hand on my chest, gasping.

She just smirked at me before pulling something from her bag.

She handled me a big poster of Jin and my eyes widened. "What are you doing?!"

"Just---aish. Just cheer for him today okay?" she nags and she immediately shows a BTS full poster. No fair! Why do I have to get his single poster!

I immediately raised the poster, and yelled BTS's name. In an instant, they're gazes were fixed to me and smiled. Jin gave me a wink and I rolled my eyes in disgust.

So typical.

"Cheer for us Jisoo-yah!" Yoongi yelled to the crowd, showing his gummy smile that made the fangirls squealed.

I gave him a thumbs up as a response and I swear I saw Jin in a distance, glaring.

I ignored his glares and started to focus on the game.

------

3RD

Jin noticed Jisoo who's secretly glancing at Hoseok. He noticed how the girl would blush when Hoseok was looking on their direction that made Jin fume in anger and jealousy.

Jisoo only cheers on Hoseok even though she was holding the big poster that he requested Yoonji.

"Yah Jin hyung, focus!" He heard Yoongi yelled but he didn't cared, instead he continued to play like a beginner, earning a lap from Jungkook.

"Focus hyung if you don't want to be called losers by the other school." Yoongi threatened as he look at Jin.

------

JISOO

"What is wrong with oppa?"

"EXO is winning against them for the first time!"

"Jin oppa wasn't on focus!"

The girl continued to whisper-yelled at each other. I dropped the JIN poster I was holding on since forever.

Yoonji nudges me, signalling me to cheer for Jin.

"What?! No way!" I whisper-yelled at Yoonji.

Her eyes saddened. "But this was the biggest basketball tournament of the school! Our school challenged EXOs school and everyone wouldn't want our school to be calles losers. Please Jisoo? Pleaseeee?"
She continued to begges and do aegyos which made me cringed in disgust. Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa looked at me as well. Sighing loudly, I finally gave in.

"Okay fine!" Swallowing all my pride, I started to shout.

"GO JIN OPPPPAAAAAA! YOU CAN DO IT!" I yelled and I can feel them looking at my direction.

I saw Jin smirked, sending me a flying kiss that made their fangirls flustered.

I shut my eyes tightly from embarassment as I feel Yoonji laughing next to me.

"Stop it Yoonji or you'll die early." I shot a glare to her and she stopped laughing.

"You look like a supportive girlfriend." Yoonji chuckles, grinning widely.

"Shut up."

-----

"AND THE WINNER IS........BTS!"

Everyone cheered and clapped for their big win. Yoonji dragged me over with them, followed by Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé.

"You guys made it!" Yoonji high fived Jungkook as she congratulate them.

"The picture of Jisoo yelling earlier for Jin hyung is still vivid on my mind." Jimin teased and Hoseok smacked the back of his head.

"Stop teasing the poor girl Jiminie!" Hoseok defended me and I can feel my cheeks turning into bright shade of pink.

"Thanks to you airhead. If it wouldn't for you, Jin hyung will never take the game seriously." Yoongi patted my head. I frowned at him and he just laughs teasingly.

I can already feel Jennie's death glares as Yoongi continued to pat my head since Lisa was laughing.

Currently, Rosé wad blushing in the corner while looking at Jimin who's drinking in his water bottle sexily.

"Thanks for cheering by the way, Jisoo-yah." He said and I can feel Yoonji winking at him since he winked back at his direction.

I pretended that I didn't notice the wink and rolled my eyes at him.

"You did it on purpose didn't you?" I asked that caught him red-handed.

"What?"

"Did you want to get my attention Mr. Kim?" I smiled sweetly as my face got closer to his. He gulpes as I saw him staring at my lips.

This is playing with fire.

The members and the girls gasped in shock as they saw the new side of me.

Which they rarely see.