28: Cheater

"Long time no see.....my love."

My eyes widen as soon as I heard that voice.

"Minho?! What the hell are you---"

"Shh sweetheart. Don't be that so nosy!" He shushes me. "Did you miss me?" he asks.

I can help but to feel disgusted.

"Why would I miss such person who almost---" and then he cut me on ny words.

"C'mon sweetheart, don't deny it. I know you did."

"Fuck you!"

"I would love to but not now sweetie pie, I need to get him out of our lives first before doing that." he says, smiling so sweetly.

HE'S SUCH A PSYCHO!

"YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled as I ran far away from him as soon as possible, not minding what direction I'm taking.

Fuck, I think I just did a wrong move cause how the fuck I'm gunna scream if the camp place was far from here I--

"YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM ME SWEETHEART! WHENEVER YOU GO, I'LL FOLLOW YOU WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" He smirked, like he won some sort of lottery.

He started taking steps near me, I felt my back hitting the trunk of a tree as some dead leaves fell from its branches.

NO NO NO!

What he did next made me froze on spot.

He hungrily kissed me, biting my lip harshly, forcing his tongue inside me. I tried pushing him away but fuck, it won't work.

"YOU CHEATER!" He pulled out from our kiss as we both heard someone scream. I looked shocked and frozen as I saw the one who yelled.

Jin.

"WHY ARE YOU FUCKING KISSING HIM?!"

I try opening my mouth to say things but I can't.

Tears started dwelling up on my cheeks as I hug him.

"J-Jin I----"

"NO! FUCK DON'T TOUCH ME YOU SLUT!"

I slapped him as his words was too much to take.

"YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT! HE FUCKING KISSED ME OUT OF NOWHERE AND TRY TO--"

"JUST ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE IT SLUT!"

I broke down as his hurtful words keep lingering in my brain. Before I knew it, he already left and Minho.....only God knows where he went.

"Unnie!" I heard Jennie yelled as she approach me together with Yoongi, Chaey, and Lisa.

Jennie immediately went onto her knees to hug me, Chaeyoung asking me what happened, and Lisa fixing me as she held onto ny cheeks to remove my tears. And Yoongi, standing up there quiet.

"Tell us, what happened." Chaeyoung asks.

I kept on crying.

"I---he didn't believe me...he thought that I-I was flirting M-minho and---" I started to hiccup. "I a-almost g-got raped by h-him." I continued to cry on Jennie's shoulder.

She comforts me as I continue to cry more.

"Ugh, Jin hyung is so dumb to believe that to be honest." Yoongi snorts.

"I agree with you Yoongi oppa." Lisa said and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Let's go back to the camp place." Jennie helped me stood up from where am I amd started to drag me with her, followed by the three.

A/N: Bellooooo everyone! Just here to remind yall that I'll be updating this story daily since there's only 9 chapters left! We're almost at the endd!