22: Pain on his eyes

JISOO

"Wait.......stop.." I held my chest, catching my breathe as Lisa decided that us,should dance harder.

Lisa rolled her eyes at me. "But I thought that you want it to be harder." she crossed her arms and started to raise her eyebrow.

Chaeyoung held her knees for support while Jennie is sweeping her hair up, catching her breathe as well.

"Yeah I want it but please not that kind. It's too tiring for me." I grabbed the water bottle on the table and drank it in one go. I sat down near the wall, still trying to catch my breathe. This practice is sure hard.

"I thought you wanna impress Jin oppa?" Lisa snorted as she also grabbed a bottle of water from the table and sat beside me.

Jennie overheard our conversation and said; "After he've done to you days ago, you still want to impress him?"

"Yah Jennie unnie, calm down." Chaeyoung said, putting her arm on Jennie's shoulder, stopping her.

"No Chaey, she must knocked some sense on her mind. Jin already hurt her enough and here she was, being stupid for him. Yes, I get it that love is blind, but please unnie, can't you see that you're already overworking yourself. You're not being yourself these past few days."

I was taken aback by her. But before I could spoke, she cut me off. "Unnie....I hate seeing you like this. You're working yourself with this dance too much......I saw you practicing last night....and you getting frustrated.....I hate it unnie....I don't like to see you being hurt like this just because of a guy....." she hugged me and cried on my shoulders. Actuallu this is the first time I saw her cried like this. Jennie wasn't that much showy on her feelings like this.

So I'm not used to it.....

Chaeyoung hugged her on the back and Lisa on my back.

"Aww unnies, don't cry....." the two said in unison and I can't help to giggle. Lisa kisses my cheek while Chaeyoung kissed Jennie's.

And then we ended up laughing that night.

------

"Wah, it's been a while having lunch with you Ji." Yoonji said in an excited tone, placing her lunch on the table. "Yanno, actually about your sweetheart Jin, everyone's mad at him except for Jimin and Kook."

I choked on my food. She immediately gave me her water and let me drink it.

"Thanks.....by the way.....w-why?" I asked her. She gave me a snort before talking. "Of course, because of the bet thing. Jimin and Jungkook tried to explain it to their hyungs but it ended up being a misunderstanding. So that's why they ended up splitting tables." she pointed the direction where Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin sitting quietly, eating their lunches. She also pointed where Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung are sitting. Wow, actually it was the first time I saw Taehyung being quiet.

"You know what Yoons, I don't care." I look at her straight on the eyes. Ha, Am I playing games with myself?

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways, good luck on your performance next friday. I wish you the best!"

"Thanks Yoons, you're the best."

"Of course I am." she winked and smiled. I just rolled my eyes at her and just let it pass.

------

"Yoons, can you let me borrow your pen?" I whispered at Yoonji who's currently taking down some notes. She tossed me her pink ballpen with a red heart on top.

"Okay so this is the quantity of x and the quantity of y......." Math is boring as usual. I only took notes and just study it later.

I just copied the notes written on the board, you know being a good student. (not really)