9: Crush

JISOO

I've been looking at someone who save me the other day~

"Yah, you really look weird staring at him." Yoonji look weirdly as she sat beside me. He was eating together with BTS but I insist her not to sit with them today.

I glared at her but she didn't dare to look at me.

"You know, I ship you with Jin oppa but I see you happy with Hobi oppa but honestly, you looked better with Jin better."

"Stop shipping me on everybody. It's just a teeny tiny crush on Hoseok and Jin was just....the one who annoys me the most."
I rolled my eyes at her and her eyes shined brightly.

"So you finally admitted it?" Her eyes lit up like a diamond. I immediately shut her up.

"Quiet! Someone might hear you!" I scolded her and immediately smacked her on the head.

"Whatever you say Jisoo." She winks at me and cringed at the sight of her winking at me.

"Stop with the winking Yoonji. It's really...making me cringe." My goosebumps almost rise from my skin.

"You can't stop me from this habit~~" she hums.

You just shook your head in embarassment before grabbing a bite from the sandwich you've been eating.

I continued to daydream about him. "He was my savior who save me from my ex-psycho friend~"

"You're getting out of hand Jisoooo! I want you to be with Jinnie oppa!" Yoonji whines, ignoring her completely.

"Aniiii~"

"Eew, stop being cute infront of my salad. Shit, I don't feel like eating anymore." Yoonji muttered but it really didn't bothered my conscience somehow.

Heh, Hoseok is more important than your food Yoonji.

--------

JIN

She's been staring at him for so long and it annoys me. It annoys me more if I caught her smiling or daydreaming about Hoseok.

She's not that hard to read eh, she was like an open book. But it didn't really mattered right now.

I can't eat properly because of this girl. She kept shaking my mind and somehow, I can't take my eyes off her for an unknown reason.

Jungkook only looked at me, shooking his head off before chuckling.

"Hyung, you have a competition to face." Jungkook whispered on my ear that made Namjoon looked at him.

Jungkook just laughs after seeing Namjoon's face while looking at us. He just shrugs his shoulders before going back to eat.

"Good luck hyung." Jungkook said before going back to eat again.

I really do have a competition to face.

For the Bet

But little did he know, there was teeny tiny sprout of love was starting to grow.

A/N: Triple update!~