Chapter 11: The Rich Family

Diamond Tiara ran home. She didn't care to watch where she was going as she pushed past Trixie.

Trixie looked at Diamond Tiara, noting that she had the same cold touch that Sunset had. She shivered as Diamond Tiara's hand left her skin.

Diamond Tiara made it home. She saw her mom in the kitchen, preparing a raw steak for her. "Hello, mother." greeted Diamond Tiara, sitting at the counter.

Mrs. Rich looked at her daughter. She noticed that her daughter's eyes were a mix of blue and red. "Hello, dear. You must be starving. I am sure that Canterlot High doesn't serve steak, huh?" asked Mrs. Rich.

Diamond Tiara sighed. She knew that her mother didn't approve of Canterlot High's inability to serve steak. But Crystal Prep would be too suspicious of her behavior, so she had to settle for CHS.

"You know that they don't, mother. But I must say for a public school, they sure have excellent classrooms and teachers," replied Diamond Tiara.

Mrs. Rich was glad to hear that her daughter seemed to enjoy her first day at Canterlot High. She placed the steak in a homemade marinade.

"The steak should be done marinating in about 45 minutes. Then I'll cook it, okay?" said Mrs. Rich.

Diamond Tiara nodded. "Okay, mother. I am going to my room. Let me know when daddy gets home." said, Diamond Tiara.

Mrs. Rich nodded as her daughter walked up to her room.

Diamond Tiara pulled off her jacket, setting it down in her chair. She switched on her laptop. She decided that she would do her homework now and get it over with.

After a few hours of research, mathematical equations, and a severe headache, she was done with her homework.

As she put away her schoolwork and books, she heard her mother call her.

"Diamond Tiara, your dad's home, sweetie!" shouted Mrs. Rich as Filthy Rich walked in the front door.

Diamond Tiara ran up to her father as he walked in. "Daddy!!" shouted Diamond Tiara.

Filthy Rich smiled at his daughter as she greeted him. He struggled to keep his eyes from shifting as he hugged her. Pulling away, Filthy Rich looked at Diamond Tiara, saying, "You know, I have this good feeling your day went well, no?" asked Filthy Rich.

Diamond Tiara smiled at her dad. She was glad that he was home. "Yes, daddy. I made a friend at school today," replied Diamond Tiara.

Filthy Rich was intrigued to hear about his daughter's new friend. He sat down with her in her room. He didn't want his wife to know that he had sent their daughter to do reconnaissance at CHS.

"So who is your new friend, sweetie?" asked Filthy Rich.

Diamond Tiara made sure that her mother couldn't hear her. "My friend is Twilight Sparkle, also known as the Crystal Prep transfer. She is also a close friend to Sunset Shimmer," replied Diamond Tiara.

Filthy Rich was intrigued to hear about Sunset Shimmer and Twilight's friendship. "Who is this Sunset Shimmer?" asked Filthy Rich.

Diamond Tiara looked at her dad. She wondered if he even cared that at her past schools, she hadn't been able to make any friends. Shrugging it off, she decided to continue their chat.

"I believe she is Starlight's adoptive daughter or niece or something like that," said Diamond Tiara, unsure of what Sunset's relation to Starlight was.

Filthy Rich was amazed to hear that Sunset was turned by Starlight. He had heard rumors about that Starlight had a daughter, but that she was supposedly adopted. But he never believed them considering that Starlight seemed to be mad at him for having someone turn her.