You are REALLY drunk.

Joey POV

So here I am, pinned to a wall, I just stopped choking, and am currently being kissed by Seto Kaiba.  'What the hell Kaiba?!' 

Kaiba stopped the kiss and looked at me.

"What the hell Kaiba?" I asked, "if you were into guys why didn't you say anything, ever?" I sensed that this was a touchy subject. Kaiba looked like he was gonna kill me.

"I don't know what you're talking about Wheeler," Kaiba seethed at me, but then he kissed me again. This time It was different, softer, if you could call it that.

"Seto, are you drunk?" I asked tentatively, "Er, are you alright?"

"Yes, Mutt, I'm perfectly fine." He answered harshly, his arm still barred Over my neck, although he had loosened his grip.

I didn't know what to do. It was weird. Actually, the entire night was fucking weird.

"Well I'm just askin cause you don't exactly like me an here we are? I like Mai, and I didn't know you were into guys?" I asked plainly. "Kaiba, I know we're both fucking drunk right now but I want an answer, what are ya doin?" I needed to know.

I tried again. "Look, Seto, I know that shit isn't easy for guys like us, saving the world and all in addition to being famous, I don't know what I'm trying to say. You should go to bed." I finished, still walking on eggshells. I mean fuck, this guy could kill me! 

"You're right wheeler, I don't know what came over me. I need to go to bed. If you say anything about this I'll kill you." Kaiba muttered, looking back at me as he loosened his grip and dropped his arm.

'Wait, What? What the fuck just happened? Shit, help him?' I thought to myself.

"Err, Kaiba, you should go to bed, come on," I offered, I didn't know exactly where his bedroom was but I knew which direction to head and if he didn't pass out on me before we got there I would be lucky. I shouldered him and we took off in the direction of his bedroom. My thoughts were running wild.

kaiba pov.

'What am I doing? What's going on, why did I do any of this? I should kill Wheeler. How dare he embrace me?'

I soon realized that we were close to my bedroom. I told the Mutt to take off but he said not until he knew I was alright.

'Did he just say that? How drunk am I?!' I screamed internally trying to get a handle on what is going on. We were fast approaching my bedroom and apart from being embarrassed, I was also confused.

"Wheeler," I started, "let me go, I need to get into bed." 

"Nuh Uh rich boy, I'm making sure you get into bed. And don't even fuckin call it caring about you. You've been weird lately and I'm not taking any chances!" Wheeler argued with me, it seemed that my last attempt at keeping some dignity was lost.

Before I realized it we were at my bedroom door, 'shit!!'  I screamed internally!

"Here ya go pal," Wheeler said softly as we stood in front of my bedroom door.

"Wheeler I don't-" was all I managed to get out of my mouth before I threw up all over our pants. 'God great, I need a shower, fuck.'

"Ahh! God! Kaiba you okay!?? Oh that's gross, come on,"  Wheeler mumbled as he pushed my bedroom door open and helped me to my bathroom. "Okay come on, let's go pal, shower."

We were in my bathroom and Wheeler had pushed me onto my toilet to sit down and take a breather.
"Wheeler," I tried to talk but my mouth was dry and my words weren't coming out. I was really drunk. "I don't want to shower," I managed to spit out.