New Years Eve

Joeys pov

I woke up to Setos alarm clock, I groaned and rolled over top of him to turn it off. Hitting the button, I propped myself up and looked down at Seto. "Hey, wake up, ya old man." I poked Setos nose.

Seto wrinkled his nose, "Mmm, old man? You're a few months younger than me." He mumbled in his gruff sleepy voice.

"We need to get up, it's New Year's Eve."

"Mmmmurrrr, noooo. Just 20 more minutes." Seto rolled me off his chest and curled me into the little spoon position, he kissed my neck and made a happy sound. "Mmmjoeyiloveyou,"

I laughed, "I love ya too, but we need to get up." Seto groaned and squeezed me but rolled away and off the bed. Between his legs was a growing chub.

"Look at that," I smirked. "You're delicious,"

"Come taste me," Kaiba countered with a smirk.

I flew out of bed and pushed Seto to the floor and kissed down from his ear to his navel. "Ya taste good to me," I whispered. Seto flashed a grin he saved for me. I continued down to his cock that was completely hard now. It was as if someone knew what was going on, Setos phone rang. It was Mokubas ringtone.

"Cockblocker." Seto muttered under his breath and dropped the back of his head on the floor.

"Just answer it, if ya don't, he'll come in here." I groaned and moved away from Seto. I grabbed his phone and tossed it to him while he stayed on the floor. "Yes, Mokuba? Mhmm. I don't care just keep your friends under control." Seto sat up and tossed his phone on the bed, his morning wood was gone. "Mokuba wants to invite some of his friends over tonight. I told him I didn't care." As if I Seto had remembered something, he made an annoyed noise. Grabbing his phone he sent out a mass text.

Seto: Bring extra clothes and a swimsuit. SK

"What was that about?"

"Nothing important," Seto shrugged.

"Okay, sounds fine to me." I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "I'm gonna wear some nice jeans and my Seto Kaiba shirt."

"What shirt?" Seto called to me from the bedroom closet.

"Ya know, that silly one we found at that Vegas duel monsters store with your face on it, it says 'Bitches don't know 'bout my deck!'"

Seto came to the bathroom doorway and crossed his arms. "You actually bought that?"

"Would I pass up a chance to embarrass ya?" I snorted.

"I'll kill you for your life insurance." Seto was pretending to be serious.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Come here," I reached my hand out to Seto and pulled him into the bathroom. "Ha. It all started in here."

"What started?"

"Us. Ya threw up on my clothes and I raided your closet for some pants. I had to help ya get undressed and get into the shower. Ya fell asleep on the toilet? Ya don't remember any of this?"

"I'm choosing not to." Seto huffed and went back to his closet. I followed him and went to my side, which was considerably emptier than his. I pulled on some boxers and a nice pair of jeans, a white undershirt and a nice black button up for later.

I headed down to find food, Seto had to run to work for something. My sister was in the kitchen making French toast. "That smells weird, sis."

"Yeah? Like what? Burnt ass and shame?" She smiled and kept whisking the egg formula.