I love you. (Lemon)

Joey POV

We crashed out of the elevator, mouths attached. Kissing each other hard, Seto knocked into a painting on the wall. "Oops, hahaha," I laughed between kisses.

We pulled each other down to our room, Seto kicked the door closed. I threw my hoodie off and kicked my shoes off. Seto mirrored my movements, he pushed me onto the bed and yanked my pants off. The kissing in the hallway had me horny.

Seto palmed me through my boxers, "That's hot."

"Mmm, Mr. Kaiba," I mumbled. Seto straddled me and kissed me deeply again. Moving down, he kissed me all over my neck.

"Joey, I want to make love to you. Not just sex," Seto whispered seriously.

"I want that too," I whispered. I could see Setos blue eyes looking into my soul.

"Good." He murmured.

Seto pulled his pants off and moved closer to me. Kissing my ear, he whispered. "I never thought this would happen."

"Me either." I breathed.

Seto continued kissing down to my chin. "Hah. You need a shave. That's okay, I like it." Seto rubbed the side of my jaw feeling my stubble.

"You're talking too much." I leaned up and kissed my tall husband.

"Hah. Sorry." Seto met my lips and kissed down my neck. Peppering my chest with kisses, he was moving agonizingly slow. "You smell good." He looked up at me and I glared. "Sorry. Okay." Seto kissed my nipples and made his way farther down making me catch my breath. "Let's tattoo "Property of S. Kaiba" on your ass."

"Very funny. Why not just brand me with the KC logo." I said sarcastically.

"That's not a bad idea." Seto joked. "But speaking of your ass..." He grabbed some lube from who knows where and soaked his fingers. Slowly inserting two of them, it made me moan. Next he moved his fingers, scissoring them slowly to loosen me up.

Seto leaned down and kissed from my abs downward. Stopping right at my dick, he used his other hand to stroke me a few times making me whimper. My mind was going a million miles an hours. I started to laugh, "S-Seto,"

"What?" He smiled back at me.

"We- we got married," was all I was able to say before I started laughing like a lunatic.

Seto eyed me funny before saying, "Yes, very good. That's why there's a ring on your finger."

"Ha! Lighten up! Be nice to your husband!" I choked out between laughs. Seto rolled his eyes and increased the pressure of his fingers and hand. At some point he had inserted a third finger, making me wheeze.

"What's the matter? Too much?" Seto teased.

"Nooo! More!" I gasped. Our eyes were locked as Seto pulled his fingers out and lined his neglected erection up with my throbbing hole. Applying a little more lube, Seto slid inside me. I'm not sure what I said but it was garbled and made no sense, he understood though, that was all that mattered.

Seto lifted my legs up and put my ankles on his shoulders. Next, he brought a hand back to my cock that was dripping with precum. Slowly thrusting into me while pumping his hand, Seto had me where he wanted me. I was okay with it.

My dark haired husband grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. "Do you like that?" His deep voice asked.

"Yeah. I do," I blurted out in between moans. Seto smirked and increased his speed into me. Crashing into my nerves, Seto made me start babbling. Between moans and noises, our eyes never left each other's. "Ah! Oh Set-oooo, oh fuck! Do that agaainnnn!!" I screamed as Seto hit my prostate again. The nerve sensation was so intense I accidentally came in Setos hand. "I! I-I'm sorry!"

The fire in Setos eyes was contagious making me smirk, "Do it again. What's the matter Kaiba? Can't do it?" I playfully taunted him.

"I'll do it! I'll fucking do it!" Seto growled and increased his thrusts into me. "I'll make your ass hurt for a month!" The grip tightened on my ankles and Seto made a small moan before thrusting into me four more times. "Oh fuck." Seto groaned as he dropped my legs and collapsed between my thighs. "See I told you." He said breathlessly.

We readjusted ourselves and crawled up the bed. "Sure showed me." I laughed.

"Shut up." Seto nudged me with his shoulder. "You deserved it."

"Yeah yeah." I stuck my tongue out at him. Suddenly my phone was ringing. "What the fuck?" I rolled over to The edge of the bed and pulled my phone out of my pants. "It's your brother."

"Send it to voicemail." Seto shrugged before curling around me and kissing my neck. "I love you. Every day." He murmured before slowly rolling into a lazy snoring rhythmic state.