Never have I ever, or have I?

Joey POV

"Never have I ever, uh thought Dungeon Dice Monsters was the exact same thing as Duel Monsters?" I gave Duke a dirty smile. Everyone drank except for him.

"WHATS ON YOUR HAND JOEY!?" Tristan said louder than intended.

"Uh" I looked at Seto who just smirked before pulling his ring off and setting it on the table with a light thunk before sliding it over to Tristan. "Birthday present." I mumbled before following Setos action.

"You guys got married?!" Yugi coughed and choked on his drink.

"No they didn't!" Mokuba groaned.

"Let's get back to the game," Téa suggested. "what was the last question asked?"

"Something about Duel Monsters?" Mai offered.

"Really Mai?" Duke feigned being hurt. "Dungeon Dice Monsters."

"Sorry." Mai blushed.

"Okay my turn," Téa smiled. "Never have I ever, been arrested?"

"Nyeh. Real nice Téa." I groaned taking a drink.

"When? Earlier? I thought they let you go?!" Yugi asked.

"Oh who remembers which time?" Seto joked making me smile.

"Never have I ever been to Egypt!" Bakura wickedly smiled, earning groans all around.

"God damn you thief! You'll pay for that!" Yami yelled as Tristan threw an empty beer can at the demented white haired weirdo.

"Mokuba you didn't even go to Egypt!" Seto pointed out.

"I could've been there!" The younger Kaiba argued back.

"Okay," Seto smirked, "Never have I ever been kidnapped at least once a month."

"Dick." Was all Mokuba said as he drowned his beer and opened another. "You're evil sometimes."

"I know, ain't he great?" I said laughing.

"Never have I ever had sex with Joey!" Yami attempted to change the subject. Seto and Mai stared at each other and started laughing.

Mai took a drink and gagged when she saw me take a drink. "Why are you drinking, Joey?"

"Uhhh cause, yeah, I've done the 'Sex with Joey' thing. Alone. A lot."  I deadpanned earning laughs all around.

"God Joey gross!!" Serenity his her face in her hands.

"Never have I ever been a complete dick to people who were my friends." Tristan said directly to Seto.

"Fine fine," Seto mumbled as he finished his second beer before firing back "Never have I ever snuck into a duel tournament of any sorts." Everyone but Mai took a drink.

"Argh!! What the fuck man!" Duke complained as he grabbed another drink.

"Never have I ever had my body taken over by someone or something." Serenity giggled causing Mokuba to laugh.

"Oh okay, yeah right babe."

"Seal of Orichalcos my ass! Ya little shit!" I yelled as I tried to jump over the table to grab Mokuba. Seto held me back by grabbing my belt loop.

"Calm down Joey." Tristan said cooly as he shoved me back into my seat.

"Thanks." Seto said earning a fist bump from Tristan.

"No problem." Tristan said with a nod, taking a shot.

Our questions slowly fizzled out. What was the point making fun of each other? Tristan got drunk and almost peed himself, Bakura was making bat noises, perched on a counter and would throw stuff at you if you got too close without asking 'Lord Bakura, May I enter the kitchen?'. Yami and Yugi were attempting to build a pyramid out of dominos. Ryou and Mai were burning something that resembled Alfredo sauce in the small kitchen. Mokuba and Serenity had went home to do things I didn't want to think about. Seto and Duke were talking about business stuff, very boring. I decided to go bother Mai and Ryou. Yeah I missed her. I wanted to clear the air with her.