Moving.

Kaiba POV

I woke up the next morning to find myself alone in bed. Looking around, I didn't see Joey anywhere. I got dressed and headed downstairs and heard laughter. Walking into my kitchen I saw Joey cooking breakfast for Mokuba and Serenity. Joey was in the middle of a story that must have been hilarious. Mokuba noticed me first.

"Hey bro! How are you? Joey told us the good news!"

Joey got all red and started scratching the back of his head. "Uh, well, about last night."

"Wait- you told them that? That's a little personal don't you think?" I asked annoyed.

"I told them about you wanting me to move in temporarily!" Joey gave me a face.

"Oh. ....yes. We're going over there today. Are you guys coming?" I asked Mokuba and Serenity.

"Well, Seto. Uh, I was thinking," Mokuba started.

"Yes. I've already thought about that."  I looked at Mokuba as I got a cup of coffee.

"I don't like the idea of serenity being at her and Joeys house alone." Mokuba continued.

"I know. I've been thinking about it. I'll get some movers and boxes today." I gave Serenity a small smile.

"Oh! Really Seto!?" Mokuba asked excitedly.

"Ye-" I started but was cut off by a hug from Serenity.

"Thank you. I can look for a new place closer to here."

"No, you wouldn't be able to afford to live close." I chuckled. "It would be easier if you were here."

"Awe ya big softie. Aren't ya gonna eat?" Joey asked as he handed me a plate of breakfast. "Please?"

"I know you wouldn't move without some sort of arrangement for your sister. You know, I have an entire house staff and they cook? But since you made it, yes I will eat breakfast. After this we should go to your place. Mokuba, call a moving company."

———
When we got to Joeys building, Joey and I went to go to talk to his landlord and the security manager.
Mokuba, Serenity and the movers went upstairs to box things up.

Joey explained to his landlord about his break up and that he'd be moving out temporarily. Joey had his yearly lease paid already so it was no problem if the flat was unoccupied. Next, we went to talk to the building security.  We told them the same thing and warned there could be a very irate blonde woman in their future. The security manager laughed but took note after I informed him that I didn't feel like hiring a new security manager for a place I don't live.

We went upstairs to help pack Joey and Serenity's belongings. Joey and I were in his room cleaning and packing all of his things when I found some silly string.

"Why do you have this?" I asked throwing the can to him.

"Oh! Haha it was from one of Dukes parties a few months ago." Joey popped the cap off and gave a testing spray, blue stringy foam shot out of the can on to the bed. "Heh, still works."

"The point of this was to clean and pack not make more of a mess." I pointed out.

"Sour puss. You know you're allowed to have fun." Joey groaned.

"Oh, I didn't know that." I said sarcastically, " give it to me," I held my hand out and Joey threw me the silly string. "Follow me." I whispered. We headed to Serenity's room, busting the door open, I was about to spray our siblings but was greeted with a sight neither of us wanted to see.

"GET OUT!!" Mokuba screamed as he and Serenity fell off the bed.

"Oh god no, GROSS!" Joey yelled as I slammed Serenity's door and grabbed Joeys hand pulling him out of the flat with me.
———
Joey POV