Suits.

Seto pov

My alarm clock woke me up. Immediately, I noticed I was still alone. That figures. Oh well. I texted Joey again.

Seto: We're having the gala here. I've inited 12 children to be special guests.

I knew he wasn't going to answer soon so I started my day. It was Saturday. What did I used to do on Saturdays before Joey? Work? I worked. All day. No today, I was going to do something different.
I got up and went to my personal gym. After an hour I took a shower, next I went to my computer. Christmas was coming up and after that, Joeys birthday. I wanted to get him another car.

I knew enough about Joey. He liked Muscle cars. Scrolling through pages and pages of cars, I had narrowed my search results. A black 1978 Ford Bronco with a 460 and red leather interior. (For those of you who don't speak car, it's a big engine, 8-10 mpg on a good day!) It was in Arizona USA. I could have it flown here in four days. It was a suitable early Christmas present. It was, wasn't it? With the decision already made, I had arranged for the truck to be flown in and would be here in a few days. Besides, if Joey somehow didn't like it, Mokuba would love it.

---
Joey POV

I woke up still in bed with Tea. Fuck.
Did we have sex? No. No we didn't. I still have boxers. Uhg. This was weird. I lightly tugged away from Téa and went to find my clothes. Rubbing my eyes, I got dressed and found my phone. I really didn't want to but I had to call Seto to get a ride.

"I'm glad you called me." Seto answered.

"I don't know if you're gonna be too happy."

"Why?"

"Uh. Well I spent the night at Téas house." I groaned.

"...and?"

"Well, nothin happened, I just wanted you to know that's where I was."

"Joey, it sounds like you're not telling me something."

"You're right I'm not." I rubbed my eyes.

"What is it?"

"I got drunk. I slept in her guest bedroom. I woke up to go to the bathroom and I heard her cryin in her bedroom. I went in and talked to her."

"And? What are you trying to tell me?"

"OK here it is you're gonna get mad at me. I fell asleep in her room and I was only wearin my boxers. She had pajamas on, nothin happened but I still need to tell ya." I felt like my heart was gonna burst.

"Okay? Why was she crying?" Seto sounded interested.

"Uh she said that she scared she's going to be alone because everybody else has someone and she's by herself."

I heard Seto sigh, "Did you know that baby kangaroos are called Joeys?"

"Uh, What?"

"Are you still at her house?"

"Uh, yeah."

"I'm on my way."

"Oh Jesus. Why do I feel like you're really mad?"

"I'm not sure. Give me 30 minutes."

We hung up. Fuck. Great.
I kept trying to ignore the clock on my phone. 30 minutes came faster than I wanted. Téa was still sleeping and I wished I had woken her up when I heard the knock on her door.

Opening the door I was surprised. It was Seto ... with flowers, some coffee, a stuffed bear, and a pink gift bag?

"Uh?"