GET OFF MY COUNTER. (Seto Kaiba version of get off my lawn)

A/N
So
There's some sexual stuff in here. You've been warned.

Joey POV

"So, what d'ya want to do? We could go enjoy the party?"

"Someone yelled they wanted to suck my dick. I don't want to hang out with school children that aren't my brother." Kaiba groaned.

"Hey, how d'ya know that girl didn't yell she wanted to suck my dick? Hmm?" I teased. "It was probably just Bakura."

"We'll go find out then." Kaiba growled.

"Hey. No. I don't wanna do that. But seriously, I'm happy hidin' out in this closet with ya but, it's gettin' cramped, I'm hungry again, I'm thirsty, and we should do somethin else. Let's go steal a pizza and hang in your bedroom."

"...okay." Kaiba finally stood up and opened the door again. Pushing through people with glow sticks, we headed to the kitchen. There were boxes of delivered pizza on the counters along with some kids making out. "Get. Off. My. Counter." Kaiba thundered, frightening the teens. "I SAID GET OFF MY COUNTER." The guy fell on the floor in shock and the girl started crying.

"I'll take care of this. Cmon," I said walking up to the terrified girl. "Get off the counter. Kaiba won't do anything."

"A-a-a-are you sssuureee?"  The girl stuttered glancing back and forth between us.

"Sweetie, he could ruin your life but he's not going to. Here," I held my hand out to the shaking girl. Gently she took my hand and I helped her down. "You!" I shouted at the guy on the floor and scared him even more. "Get the fuck outta here before I make ya clean the entire house!" The teenagers ran out of the kitchen.

"Thank you Joey. I didn't mean to scare that girl." Kaiba admitted.

"It's alright. Cmon. Pizza. Bedroom. Autobots roll out." I joked.

"No. If we're doing cartoons, I'm Racer X. Wait no, I'm Speed Racer. Because he doesn't lose."

"Seto, you can be either. I think Racer X is cooler anyway." I winked. "He's kinda like you, mysterious and such."

"I'm not mysterious. Am I?" Seto looked at me as he grabbed two pizzas.

"Are ya hearin yourself? Oh baby, yeah, you're mysterious. Should we bring drinks too?" I grabbed a few beers and followed Kaiba up to his bedroom. Once we dropped off our supplies we headed back down to find Mokuba.
———
Kaiba POV

Joey went back to the kitchen to look for anymore snacks we might want. Easier to get it now rather than shuffle through raving teens.

"Mokuba!" I called to my brother and waved him over. "Listen, about earlier, I'm sorry. It's been a weird night, kiddo."

Mokuba put his hands up, "Bro, it's okay. I would've flipped my lid too. So hey, can we talk in private? I need to ask you something."

"Yes." I answered and we went to a quieter part of the ground floor.

Mokuba gestured to Serenity he'd be back in five.

Mokuba turned the PA system off in the small office we were now standing in. "Look, Seto. I have to ask you something and I want you to be honest." Mokuba was leading up to something big.

"If this is about you and Serenity, it's fine." I couldn't think of anything else to say. It was rare Mokuba could make me nervous outside of his kidnappings.

"Seto, what's going on with you and Joey?" Mokuba looked me dead in the face. "Well? I need to know."

"Uh. I- I can't tell you." I said looking at the floor.