What do you really want?

A/N
Hey for the 6 of you that will read this, sorry this ones sort of short. I'm working on other stories. Thanks for making it this far. Playing with the idea of a sequel. Don't worry though, if you're enjoying this story, I write decently quick.
———
Seto POV

I finished breakfast with Joey and helped wash the dishes. It's surprising but I can do mundane tasks. Finally my phone had started working, it was time for some fun. I opened Instagram and immediately searched for angry comments and found the one I was looking for.

'#SetoKaiba is gay? Selling all of my KaibaCorp merch today only, cheap!'

I wanted to be an asshole mostly but, fuck this ridiculous jerk, I replied to his comment. 'Let me know what merchandise you have and I'll buy it back from you.'

There. I felt a little better, obviously my plan was to buy back his merchandise, sign it and give it to a kid in Domino. It didn't matter that he was rude about my relationship. Joey mattered to me as much as Mokuba.

"Hello? Kaiba?"

"Huh? Sorry, what?"

"Oh, I see, you're replyin to that asshole. Ooooh tough guy," Joey teased, reading the reply I made.

"Yeah yeah, I think I'll just sign it and auction it off with proceeds going to children's homes in the city. I haven't decided yet."

"Ya know, I can probably kick that guys ass instead, if ya want?"

"I don't need any lawsuits Joey." I smiled. "I love you."

"I know both of those things. I also know that we have to head back home tomorrow. And today is your birthday I'd like to do whatever ya want. I'm-"

Our conversation was cut short by my phone ringing. Mokuba.

"Hel-"

"Seto! Who is running your social account?!"

"Uh, me?" I looked at Joey who shrugged, I put the phone on speaker and Mokuba continued.

"Seto! I can not believe you responded to someone on Instagram!! This is hilarious. You're great."

"I know."

"Am I on speaker phone?"

"Yes."

"Hi Mokuba." Joey said to the phone.

"Hi Joey,"

"How's the spiny chair?"

"Fantastic. I might take it home." Mokuba joked.

"I'll shut your card off." I threatened.

"Currently still acting CEO, so no you won't but whatever. Byeeeeee." Mokuba hung up.

"That was weird." I mumbled.

"Awe, he's just worried about ya. He's a good kid." Joey said standing behind me rubbing my shoulders.

"I know. It makes me wonder how I'd be as a father."

"Er, well, I'm sorry to tell ya but, uh, neither of us can carry a baby."

"I know, it just makes me wonder." I said rubbing my eyes.

"You'd be a good father. I see how ya are with Mokuba and how much ya care about kids and such." Joey kissed the crown of my head. "I love ya Seto."

"Kiss me somewhere else," I whispered.

"I can do that," Joey whispered. Pulling me into the bedroom, I could see Joeys arousal, thick and hard.
I pulled my shirt off and before I could get my boxers off, Joey pushed me onto the hotel room bed and threw a bottle of lube at me from his bag.