Christmas or Bullshitmas?

Joey POV

"Seto wake up," I whispered into my dark haired fiancés ear. "It's Christmas."

"I don't want to get up yet, too early." Seto mumbled.

"Too early?! I let ya sleep in! It's 9 am."

"It's... 9?" Seto asked groggily.

"Yeah," I said, pulling Seto into a kiss.

"We should get up, Mokuba and Serenity are probably having a little Christmas of their own," Seto mumbled into my chest.

"Okay okay," I pushed Seto off me and grabbed a box from under my side of the bed. "Here," I handed it to Seto.

"Whats this?"

"Christmas present. Open it." I smiled.

Seto carefully opened the shoe box and smiled. First he pulled out pictures of me, us, him and Mokuba and a few of Serenity and Mokuba. At the bottom of the pile was a envelope with a winky face on it. Seto raised his eyebrow, "whats this?"

"Open it, but don't judge me."

Seto rolled his eyes and opened the envelope.

"Read the card," I said excitedly.

"Okay, 'Seto, I know we haven't been together for long but you can't change the past, you can only go forward. I love you and have for longer than I knew. I don't care about huge gestures or money. When you retire and hand the company to Mokuba, I'll be here for you. Always. Love, Joey Wheeler. 12/25'. Thank you. But you're wrong about something."

"Pft. What's that?"

"Mokuba doesn't want KaibaCorp. If he takes over it will be when I'm dead." Seto explained.

"Sure whatever. Keep lookin, there's more." I pointed to the box.

Next Seto pulled out a small black box, inside were cufflinks. "White gold? Oh I see, SK. Cute. I'll wear these next time I have an event." Seto pulled another box out. Inside was a small crystal sculpture of a Blue eyes White Dragon with a miniature Seto standing in front of it with his signature smirk. The CEO held it up, "really? I think this is adorable." Next he pulled out a silver photo frame. There was a picture of the two of us. Seto was asleep, curled up against me in bed and I was flashing a perfect smile for the camera. "Ha! That's going on my desk."

"Ya like it that much?" I was surprised.

"No. I hate it. I'm purposely going to display it on my desk because I don't like it." He said sarcastically. Lastly, he pulled out a small plushie Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and a Joey Wheeler plushie doll. Seto raised his eyebrows at the doll. "Why?"

"Well, for business trips. When ya can't come home right away." I said sheepishly.

"Joey, I hope you know that if I have a work trip that's going to be more than one night, I expect, I mean I hope you would come with me."

"Of course I would."

"Ill be honest, I didn't know what to get you." Seto frowned.

"Ya don't have to get me anythin, just give me a black card." I laughed.

"Black card?"

"Yeah, like one of them titanium credit cards where ya have to spend like, half a mil a year to have."

"If you want a credit card, I'll get you a Citi Prestige. It's better." Seto smiled. Putting everything back in the box, he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm jokin- I don't need the money." I sighed. "It makes me feel bad."