"He'll call ya back."

Seto POV

"Second thought? You want to get married right now?" I asked.

"...what...?"

"Would you like to get married now? Tonight, tomorrow morning?"

"Wait like now now?"

"Why not? We're young, handsome, rich and famous, all that shit. Let's do it."

"Uhhh Okay. Sure. Yeah, let's do it. Although, this better not be one of those 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' things."

"It won't be." I pulled my bags from the Duel Monster store out and pulled out the hoodies. "Lame, but, want to wear these?"

"Fuck yeah I do!" Joey nearly jumped. "Come here rich boy."

We put on our matching sweaters and headed down to the front desk, "I have a question, where can a guy get married around here?" Joey smiled at the front desk employees. The women giggled lightly and handed Joey a brochure for several close places that held ceremonies. Joey smiled and walked back to me.
"Let's do this."

I nodded, we headed to the closest place that did 20 minute ceremonies.
We sat on benches outside of the small hall, waiting for it to be our turn. I looked at Joey, "is this really what you want?"

"Ya ask me that now?"

"Well, I feel like I'm pushing you in to it..."

"Nah, not even close. I want this." He smiled, holding out his pinky, "pinky promise."

I gave him a quick smile and took his pinky, "Okay." I felt better. Right after that, we were called in.

"Mr. Kaiba? Mr.Wheeler?" A small man approached us. "It's your turn. Are you ready?"

I nodded, holding Joeys hand, we walked in. We had my security team as witnesses. It must have been quite a sight, 8 men in suits positioned through out the small hall with two more guarding the doors while we were wearing jeans and hoodies. We had exchanged the rings and were about to be done, then, my phone rang. Joeys started to laugh. "If it's work, it's a sign."

"It's actually Mokuba." I moved to answer it but stopped when I saw Joeys face.

Joey gave me a look, "really? Right now?"

"It could be something important." I tried to protest.

"Give it to me," Joey snatched the phone, "Joey Wheeler speakin, he'll call ya back." And hung up. "More important than flyin halfway around the world and secretly gettin married?"

I took my phone back and silenced it. "You're the only person that matters right now."

We exchanged the rings, kissed, and made it official. Signing documents, I didn't feel anything. I was numb. Crazy happy but unable to express it.
---
I did smile though, I don't think I ever stopped. My face started to hurt from all the smiling I had been doing lately.

Our drive back to our room was quiet. We didn't really say anything to each other I could tell that he was just as excited as I was, but we didn't talk.

"Oh shit," I had forgotten to call Mokuba! I pulled my phone out and dialed. "What was important earlier?"

"Really? Not even a hello?? Whatever. Are you guys in the US?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Las Vegas, to be exact?" Mokuba groaned.

"What of it?" I got defensive. "How did you know?"

"Oh, just people spamming the KaibaCorp insta with pictures of YOU AND JOEY, IN LAS VEGAS!!!"

"Yeah we're heading back sometime tomorrow. Did you have a point Mokuba?"

"No. Just get back here, running this place sucks. I've been using your office though, and your bedroom," Mokuba teased.

"Make sure you change my sheets. Okay." I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket.

"What the fuck?" Joey asked.

"Mokuba." Was all I had to say.

"Ah, well we better get that wedding night sex out of the way," Joey smirked.

"Settle down Mr. Kaiba."

We reached the casino and walked inside, "What ya gonna do about it, Mr. Kaiba? Hmmm?" Joey purred.

"How did it go, sirs?" One of the desk employees asked. We just smiled and held up our hands so she could see our rings.

"Just wait," I whispered in the elevator. "I plan on rocking your world."

"Prove it." The elevator dinged and we were on our floor.