Good afternoon, Mr. Kaiba.

A/N this is still Joeys pov btw. And he's gonna be a bit of a dick. Can you blame him though?

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kaiba." I said icily while I pulled out my pack of cigarettes, lit one and walked over to Setos desk.

Seto Kaiba, was either incredibly angry or nervous, either way, he didn't move. I held my cigarette in my mouth while I picked up his desk phone and calmly ripped the handset out of the cradle, separating the cord from the box. I tossed it on the floor. Next I picked up his cell phone and smashed the screen on a sharp corner of the desk, I dropped it in his trash can, then sat down in a chair across from Seto.

"Joey- I don't-." Seto finally found his voice.

"Nah, don't wanna hear it," I waved my hand to make him stop talking. I took a long drag off my cigarette and ashed on his desk to be disrespectful. "I've thought about this for a while and I'm not signin any divorce paperwork. For that, you'll have to kill me."

Seto just stared at me. I finished my cigarette and snuffed it out in the middle of the desk on top of some paperwork, burning a hole in some memos. Seto cleared his throat and finally spoke, "then what do you want?"

"Oh, what do I want?"

Seto nodded once.

"Oh man, same thing I always wanted, Kaiba. Amazing sex and cheap margaritas." I laughed, crossed my legs and lifted my feet to rest on his desk.

"You're fucking with me. What do you really want?"

"Can't ya trust your husband to tell the truth?" I said and looked at the ceiling. "Until the end, I'm with ya. Ya do it again, I'll kill you." I stood up and walked to the door, "I was gonna set a bag of your shirts on fire in your office but, I changed my mind. Come on puppy," I teased the darker haired man, "we have to get ya a new phone."

I opened the door and the entire floor staff was silent. Jane was the only one brave enough to risk a glance at the sound of us walking. I winked at her and headed straight for the elevator, Kaiba followed closely behind. Before the doors closed, he shouted for everyone to get back to work.

Somehow I had gotten him out of the building and I wasn't tackled by security guards. I was driving and Seto was sitting silently in the passenger seat. He kept looking at me. Finally, "you cut your hair."

"Yeah. Think I look a little bit more professional this way. Ya don't like the new Joey Wheeler?" I said quietly. "So, can we talk about it?"

Seto winced at my former last name. "Yes. She was no one important."

"Hmmm." Was all I said.

"One of Mokubas friends. I never meant for it to happen. I was drunk and she cornered me when I went to get some water." Seto sighed.

"Bathrooms have water." I pointed out while pulling into a phone store parking lot.

"Again, I was drunk. I didn't want to wake you up."

"If ya woke me up, we coulda done the nasty." I looked at Seto. "What? Speechless?"

"I'm surprised. Shocked really." Seto said quietly.

"Why's that?" I looked at him again. His blue eyes pierced mine.

"Let's see? One, that you'd not want a divorce? Two, you cut your hair. Three, you broke my phone. Four, you laughed about burning my shirts. Five, you showed up unannounced in my office. Six, you still joke about having sex." Seto rattled off while counting on his fingers before sighing loudly. "I went to get some cucumber water. I was in the kitchen and someone grabbed me by the belt from behind. I spun around, she yanked me down to her face with my tie, and smashed her face into mine. She wrapped her arms around my body and pulled me out of the kitchen." Seto rubbed his eyes. "She started kissing me and moaning my name and I don't know. I lost it. Before I could comprehend, I- she and I- well, you already know."