October 23rd

Joey POV

It was October 23rd, two days until Setos birthday.

"So, I have somethin planned, for your birthday." I said looking up at Seto as we sat on the couch watching TV.

"What's that?" He said looking down.

"Well, don't get upset," I started but could feel the irritation rising inside Seto. "Pegasus booked us a room in some little hotel in the mountains for a few days." I explained, "he said he wanted to get ya somethin too, so he did that for us. I'm doin somethin different."

"I think you know me well enough to know that I don't like big surprises."

"Wait, are ya angry?" I asked.

"Not especially. What mountain?"

"Mount Kita? Hang on," I pulled my phone out and forwarded the information to Seto.

Seto studied his phone, "this place?" He eyed me suspiciously.

"I didn't pick it out," I shrugged.

"It's a couples resort."

"What!" I yelled, falling off the couch.

The tall CEO laughed, "I'm kidding, not that I'd mind."

"Sure! Tell me that now that I'm on the floor from shock!" I complained.

"Oh, puppy, you're fine." Seto whispered sitting down on the floor next to me. "I love you."

"I know. I love ya too. We're supposed to leave tomorrow, but if ya can't, I understand. I didn't plan very well." I said looking up at my boyfriend.

"No, I want to go. Hang on," Seto stood up and walked to the home intercom system. "Mokuba? If you're decent, come down to the second living room."

"You're not taking my credit card." Mokuba answered through the speaker.

"Just get down here." Seto said as he let go of the button.

"Give me five."

Soon enough Mokuba walked in.
"What's up bro?" The slightly shorter Kaiba asked.

"It's almost my birthday, Joey and I are going to take a small weekend trip. Don't throw any parties."

"Wh- wait? You're leaving and going to be gone for a few days? What has Joey done to you!" Mokuba laughed as he looked at me.

"You're acting CEO of KaibaCorp from now until I get back."

"Uh. You know I'm already Junior CEO right?"

"I gave you the title, I remember." Seto said rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, Okay. I'm going back upstairs." Mokuba said backing out of the room.

"Thank you, Mokuba."

"No problem." Mokuba made a hand gesture and went back to find Serenity.

"Now," Seto whispered as he crouched next to me, "let's go pack?"
———
"I have no idea what type of clothes to bring." I complained.

"I'll help you." Seto smiled walking over to me, "for a price,"

"Whats it gonna cost?" I leaned into him and kissed my beautiful boyfriend.

"I'll show you," Seto said huskily into my ear then kissing me hard, rubbing his tongue around my lips begging for entrance.

"Mmmm!" I moaned into Kaibas mouth. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and rubbed it along his teeth. His perfect pearl teeth. Our tongues explored each other's mouths.