Say 'Cheese' and nothing else.

Joey POV

I woke up in bed with Kaiba. It was nice. It felt okay. I mean it didn't feel wrong. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a few texts from Mai and a Serenity. 'Oh fuck. Great. Better see what they want.' I decided to call Mai instead of texting her. "Er Kaiba, I gotta call Mai." I said looking over at him.

"I'm going to get to work. Take the money. Call or text me later." Kaiba said, getting up to get his day started.

I called Mai and it didn't finish the first ring. "JOEY WHEELER! Where were you? I stayed home last night and Serenity texted me that you weren't home. Where were you?" Mai screeched into the phone.

"Mai. Calm down. Please? I'm fine. I went to talk to Kaiba and ended up staying over." 'I didn't think she was going to believe this. It was pretty big lie, well it wasn't a complete lie.

"What?" Mai guffawed, "YOU hung out with Kaiba? Yeah okay. Where were you really?"

"Uh, I'm still at his house. I fell asleep." I paused, "Mai?"

"Prove it." Mai said with a hint of venom.

"Okay hang on lemme go find him. I'll send you a picture okay? Then I'll be heading home." I paused. "Where are you?"

"I'm at my house. I'll talk to you later and you better send that picture." She hung up without saying bye.

'Uhg. Well better go find Kaiba. I saw him walk into his office so I better go in. Should I knock? No.'

I walked over to the door and hesitated for a minute before pushing it open. Kaiba was sitting at his desk typing furiously on his laptop, he looked up for a moment at me and continued typing.

"'Make up your mind already Wheeler?" Kaiba asked with a smile in his voice.

"Er well, I told Mai I was here last night and I didn't tell her what happened. I just told her I fell asleep here and you let me stay. And now she's saying she wants a picture of you, to prove I'm still at your house. So I'm gonna take a picture of you." I mumbled, looking at the CEO.

"Fine Wheeler, I still stand by what I said. Take your stupid picture and kindly vacate my office. I have work to do." Kaiba responded in a monotone voice.

I walked over to his desk and took a picture, then I thought about it and took a selfie of myself standing in front of his desk with him still typing. I decided to take another selfie but this time I said, "Seto, look up." And snapped one of him looking at my phone curiously. "There that ought to please her."

Kaiba returned to his emails and then chuckled before saying "If only you could please her like you did me."

"Hey now rich boy," I turned around and glared at him before saying, "I better go. I'll talk to you later."

"Ha. Okay. Bye Mutt." Kaiba responded with the same carelessness.

As I was walking down the stairs to the front door I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Mai the selfie of Kaiba and myself. I grabbed my jacket, carefully stuffing the money into an inside pocket, I jumped on my bike and headed home.